Unexpected Visitor

Micah POV
I don't know what to say my mind is traveling through a million different places right now! "Micah... Can we talk? I know I have a lot of explaining to do but if you let me I will explain it all." He pleaded to me. I haven't seen him in so long! I forgot how much I loved him, how much I cared for him, and how much I hated him for what he did to me and the hurt he caused me! "Now is not the right time, and I'm not even sure when the time will be. I don't know if I'm even ready to talk you after what you did." I told him looking behind me making sure Jaquan wasn't there. "Bae, I know hurt you but if you let me I'll explain and I know we can work it out, I still love you!" He said. "Babe who is this?" Jaquan said walking up behind me. "Ummm... He was looking for someone he used to know but he got the wrong apartment, he was just leaving." I told Jaquan, while slicking giving my ex the eye to get the hell out of here. Jaquan put his arms around my waist and kissed my neck. My ex nodded and I can see the hurt in his eyes. "Yeah wrong house, somebody that I used to know lived around here, guess there gone!" He said walking off. I closed my door as my heart dropped! Why did he come here after all this time, just pop up on my door step. "Babe you okay, you looked like you've just seen a ghost?" Jaquan asked me holding my face, the irony! "Yeah I'm fine. Just a little starving after you wore it out." I told him kissing trying to change the subject. "Well let's eat and refuel, get you all charged up for round 2!" He said slapping my ass! I would've been all for a round 2 if dumbass wouldn't have showed up on my doorstep but now I'm not so into it! "No, I'm not up for a round 2 I'm sore!" I told him, it wasn't a lie cause he really did break my back in! "Aight!" He said rolling his eyes at me and sat down and started eating. I did the same, and pressed play on the remote control.

Next Day....
"Micah what the hell is wrong with you chile?" Kelcey basically screamed in my ear, while we was walking through the mall looking for a sale. "Kelcey don't scream in my ear! Nothing is wrong, okay!" I lied. She stopped me and dragged me over to the benches and we sat down. "Spill the tea bitch!" Kelcey told me. I knew I couldn't hide it from her, we're basically like brother and sisters. I spilled my tea to her. "Micah are you fucking serious? What did he have to say?" She asked. "I didn't let it get that far, I told him he needed to go! I was scared Jaquan was going to come to the door and he did!" I told Kelcey, she was living for the tea, I swear I can't stand her. "What?? I forgot all about Jaquan! What happened?" Kelcey asked like she just missed the last episode of The Haves and The Have Nots. "Nothing happened, I pretended I didn't know him, and he went along with it but I could tell he was hurt cause he saw Jaquan kissing my neck and grabbing my waist." I told her. "Chhiillllleee You just gave me life! But foreal why do you care if he was hurt or not, he made you hurt! He made you suffer, he made you think that you was special, but his ass clearly didn't mean not one word he said to you or y'all would still be together!" Kelcey told me. "You're absolutely right. Fuck him! His ass made me suffer! His ass didn't stick to his words! His ass ain't shit!" I told Kelcey in my preaching voice while cracking up. "And his ass is right behind you." I heard his voice from behind me, and chills went down my spine. I turned around and it was him!
"What's up Kelcey?" He asked her. "What's up boy? It's been forever! Last time I saw you your face was on the back of a milk carton?" She spit at him. SHADE!!! You better read bitch!!! Kelcey is stupid, I'm dying on the inside. He even cracked up, "Micah you think we can talk now?" He asked. "Kelcey can you give us a minute? Go ahead spot out a good sale, and I'll be right there." I told her as she got up on cue. "Thank You Kelcey!" He said sincerely. "Mmhmm, Micah don't turn your head, or blink to slow his ass might be across country again!" Kelcey said walking away,she has no chill, and she don't know when to stop!!
"Your friend is crazy." He told me. "But she's not wrong Austin, it's been a little over a year since I seen you! You couldn't call! Text! Open at least one damn snap! You don't know how empty I felt not to hear your voice, or how my heart would beat out of my chest every time I would get a notification but it wasn't from you! The whole time I been thinking, what the fuck did I do Austin? Like what did I do? I know I didn't get shit on your dick? I know I didn't bite it while I was giving you head! I would lay in bed and cry all day, thinking I'm was never good enough for you! It took me a long time to realize that the problem was you was never good enough for me!" I told him putting everything on the table all while shedding a tear or two... Okay a lot! I didn't want to hear anything else he had to say, I tried to get up and walk away but he already had me by my wrists. "Micah you can't walk away!" He told me. "Why not that's what you did?" I spat at him. He pulled me close to him and lifted my head, but I looked the other way cause I knew the consequences of doing that. "Look at me Micah!" He said. "No Austin!" I yelled at him. He shook my face in his hands, "Micah! Micah Baby Look At Me! I Love You Look At Me Micah!" He told me, chocking up! I made the worst mistake! I looked up and into his eyes, and now I'm stuck! Nothing else mattered, but Austin! I saw his eyes and they spoke to me, they let me know that he was sorry, that he was hurting for hurting me, and that he loves me deep into his soul! I leaned in instantly kissing him passionately! Forgetting I was at the mall when I started stuffing my tongue down his throat! "Micah, calm down! I still have a lot to explain to you!" He said. "Okay, start explaining." I told him. Soon as he was about to start, "Micah who the fuck is this?" I heard Jaquan voice behind me, and my heart stopped!!! He pulled me from out Austin arms. "Hold on this the nigga that stopped by the house last night! I knew some shit was up then, all that damn talking in code!" Jaquan yelled . I jumped up and stood in front of Jaquan, "Jaquan, babe I can explain it all later let's just go!" Trying to keep him from making a scene in the mall! "Hell no Micah, I'm bout to whoop his ass!" He yelled and that's when Austin got up! "Babe please let's just go!" I told him before security comes! "Fuck you Micah! You defending this nigga! I ain't going no fucking where with you! Matter of fact I'm done! You was about to kick me out last night for thinking I was cheating, while you out here stuffing your tongue down another nigga throat! We're done!" He yelled! Everybody was looking now, Kelcey had made her way back over to us wondering what the hell just happened. "Jaquan wait!" I yelled after him but he was already gone, with his middle finger up in the air. "Daddy Daddy Daddy!! Look what I got you!" Was the only thing noise I heard come from behind me, other than that I could hear a pin drop. Everybody else was still walking by quiet just looking! What the fuck did I just do! I would love to be with Austin, but I don't think I can live without Jaquan! He's been my rock!
I turn around to see Austin holding a small girl child, "You like it Daddy?" She asked him putting a Miami Heat SnapBack on his head. "I love it baby girl!" He told her. My heart fell into pieces, it felt like I couldn't breathe! I turned to walk away. "Micah wait I told you I had a lot of explaining to do!" Austin yelled but I grabbed Kelcey hand and walked out the Mall leaning on her shoulder crying!
End Of Chapter

Well Chile!!! The Cat Is Out Of The Bag!!
Austin is back!! With a lot of baggage!!! Literally!!!
Who thought it would be Mar'Quez?
Trust Me He Coming! 🐸☕️
Do y'all like Jaquan?
Micah is really in love with him!
But now is he torn in between the two? Or Three ☕️☕️
I'll be damned!!!
Did Y'all See Austin Having a Baby Coming?
That Might be a good enough excuse not to keep in contact, with his hands full!!
But is that excuse good enough for Micah?
Is Jaquan really done with Micah?
Is Micah over Jaquan?
Is Micah over Austin?
Is Austin going to fight for Micah?

STAY TUNED!!!!!
VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE
AND COMMENTS MAKES ME WANT TO UPDATE FASTER!!! IT SHOWS ME YALL WANT MORE TEA!!!!