Game Plan

Micah POV
I scrambled throwing my shirt over my head, while Jaquan took a seat next to me on the bed. When Austin came in he appeared to that me and Jaquan was just talking. "Damn my bad, I didn't mean to interrupt." Austin said. "No you good bruh, I was just filling Micah in on why I'm here." Jaquan said speaking up first. "Micah I hope that's okay with you, I just thought that was best after they texted me." Austin said. "It's cool I guess." I said trying to play it off. "Wait, who texted you?" I asked. Both Jaquan and Austin made eye contact and looked at each other, they both were definitely hiding something. "What did the text say?" I asked getting ticked. "Micah I don't know how to tell you this." Austin said already looking regretful. Jaquan grabbed my hand. "Nigga what?" I asked impatient. "Mar'Quez is dead, they killed him." Austin said in a low voice. "No no no no no no!!! They're lying to you, Austin say you're lying!! Jaquan?? Tell me he lying!!" I freaked out crying hysterically, Jaquan wrapped his arms around me. "Micah, he didn't know about my plan with you, he never set you up, that boy really did love you, that was why Miles was so threatened by you, and still is! They killed him for calling you and tipping you off! He died saving you Micah, he still loved you!" Austin said. "It's my fault, I had my own issue with Mar'Quez, but I took advantage of the fact that he was always going to be here for me to hate, and give a hard time. I never wanted him dead,I'm so sad!" I told him! Why did he put his life up for mine? Why Quez WHY????? "Micah, it's okay! Just breathe okay, breathe!" Austin told me wrapping his arms around me. "We're going to get those bastards!" Jaquan said rubbing my back. "I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry, I've never wanted this for any of you! I'm so stupid!" I said beating myself up. I hate myself right now, everything is my fault, Jaquan and Austin both don't deserve me, they deserve better. I would do anything to make sure they aren't harmed. "You're not stupid, just breathe. Everything is going to be okay. I promise I'm not... We're not going to let anything happen to you. Go take a bath and relax, Jaquan help him. I'm going to make dinner and check on Ava." Austin told me. Then left closing the door behind him. Mar'Quez is dead, they're sending death threats this is all to much. Jaquan lifted me up and carried me into the massive bathroom in the room I was staying in. He sat me on the sink. He went to go turn on the water in the glass shower. I continued to sit feeling numb. "Bae you gotta cheer up okay, you make me depressed seeing you not happy, I understand though what you going through, well honestly I can't imagine, but it's going to be over soon I promise. I love you boo." He said kissing my forehead. The shower was ready and I got off the sink and walked over to it taking off my clothes. I turned around and Jaquan was walking out, "Where are you going?" I asked him. "To give you some privacy." He said. "I don't want to be alone." I told him. "Boy, I'm waiting for you on your bed, just call my name if you need me." He told me. I got in the shower and stood under the hot water and tried to relax but it just won't work, but I know what will, I know it's not the time but I need it to calm me down, and being with Jaquan will do just that. "Jaquan!!!" I yelled his name, and he busted through the door. "What babe?" He asked corcened. "Can you wash my back?" I asked him. "Really Micah?" He said annoyed. "Please Jaquan!" I begged him. "No nigga, I'm focused on trying to save your life!" He told me forcefully. I opened the shower door exposing my soapy ass to him, "Just this one spot." I teased him, I turned around and saw he was hypnotized and staring lustfully at my ass. "Micah I swear! I'm washing your back and that's all." He told me taking off his shirt and jeans so he wouldn't get them wet. I could see his curved dick print through his Calvin Kleins. He walked up and took the loofa from me and started washing my back. It felt so good, but I wanted more, and I knew he did too. "Give me some more soap." He told me. That's when I took my opportunity. I reached for the soap and dropped it on purpose, I slowly bent over to get it making sure my ass was all in face while he stood outside the shower door. "OHH FUCKK!" I moaned out, as I felt his hand slap my ass pulling them apart stuffing his tongue in my hole. Jaquan was eating my hole right, I was bout to lose my fucking mind with all the moaning I was doing! "Taste Good Don't It!?" I moaned out while continued working his fucking tongue against my hole! "Hell Yeah Baby!" He said coming up from air and going right back to work, making me moan some more. I turned around and pulled down his underwear revealing that big ass curved dick, just looking at it makes my hole quiver! He finished taking them off and I pulled him into the shower. He wrapped his hands around my ass and started stuffing his tongue in my mouth. I kissed him back and started working my way down to that monster. I let him enter my mouth, and I went in on the dick! "Fuck Micah! Suck that shit babe!" Jaquan moaned out. I really went in then, I saw his knees start to shake and I stopped, "No nigga you not about to bust yet!" I told him, as I hopped back up and started kissing him again. "Ahh forreal Micah?" He pouted. "Forreal! I wanna feel you deep in me!" I moaned in his ear, then playfully bit it! "Bet!" He said turning me around, I arched my back, and he put the tip of his curved monster against my hole and began to push his way in! "Fuck!" I moaned out, when his dick was all the way in! He started beating my shit up! I was loving every inch of it! "FUCKK Daddy!!! Damn I love that dick!" I moaned out. He leaned me back against his chest while he was still beating it up, and started jacking me off! It was feeling too fucking good and I knew I was close! "FUCKK Daddy I'm finna cum!! Shit I'm Cumming!!!" I moaned out as nut flew everywhere, and he still continued to jack me off sending my body in to aftershock. Not long after I busted, he was ready to, "Fuck nigga I'm finna bust!!!" He told me. He pulled out and busted his nut all over my ass. "FUCKK!!" He moaned out! He washed both of us off, and then he pulled me into his chest! "You know I love the fuck out of you baby right?" He told me kissing my forehead as the water ran over us. "I love you too! Jaquan! More than you can imagine!" I told him kissing his chest. If I had to choose today who I want to spend the rest of my life with I would choose Jaquan! I know it's not the right time to be having sex, and still believing in love, but with all that's going on it makes me realize that Tomorrow is not promised, and I could be killed in the next few days, so why not live in the now and be happy even if it's for a brief moment. Nothing good ever lasts!