You Already Got Me

Micah POV

I woke up with Austin arms wrapped tight around me, with his hands rested on my ass. I was wondering how did I let myself cuddle with this man. I started studying his features, from his muscular arms, to his thick pink lips, to his thick curly natural hair, and the way he perfectly sleeps. "Take a picture nigga!" He said, Austin was playing sleep the whole time. I punched him in his chest. "You play to fucking much, you scared the shit out of me!" I told him. "Aww, did I scare my bae? I'm sorry." Austin said. I stop laughing and sat up serious. "Bae?" I asked making sure I heard him right. "Look Micah I di...." He tried but I cut him off. "Austin we just met, and just because you comforted me, kissed me, and cuddled me doesn't mean that I'm your bae! That's what wrong with us niggas, give you inch and you try to take a damn mile, Although I appreciate everything you did, I'm NOT your BAE!" I emphasized. Soon as I said it, I regretted it because I'm just still a little salty from Mar'Quez and Austin haven't done anything wrong, I think I had a flashback, but it's to late cause I just pissed Austin off. He got and walked to the bathroom, "It's Cool Micah, I'll never make the mistake to call you that shit again, on my life!" He said before slamming the bathroom door. Damn I just fucked up! I got up and put back on my clothes, made up his bed, grabbed my keys and made my way to door, as soon as opened it, it was pushed closed. "Where you going Micah?" I heard Austin sexy ass voice behind me. "I'm leaving cause your pissed at me... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you Austin, I just had a flashb..." I tried telling him before he smashed his lips into mine. When I tell you this boy can kiss, "I forgive you, I know you're still raw from your past! I'm sorry cause I've shouldn't have called you bae, because your still on the mends and it was thoughtless. But I'm not apologizing for how I meant it, because you are bae to me, but we can take it slow as you need to okay." He told me. I nodded my head yes while wrapping my arms around his neck kissing him. "So come on back to bed, I'll make you some food and we can watch some tv, I don't want you to leave me just yet." He said kissing my neck. "Austin that sound so tempting, but I really do need to go, my friend Kelcey is probably wondering what's up, and I have some things to take care of." I told him. "You coming back afterwards?" He asked. "I don't know, call me, text me, or snap me later, I just might." I told him. He kissed me one more time before I left and he was cheesing real hard. Austin is sexy as Fuckkk!
I was making my way to my car when I heard, "So you fucking around with Austin now?" Mar'Quez asked me. I continued to walk as if I didn't hear him. I made it to my car and he pulled me around and leaned me up against it, "So now you can't hear? Is you fucking around with Austin?" He asked. "Mar'Quez, one get your motherfucking hands off me, two not that it's any of your business but Austin and I are just friends he's not even gay, three why the fuck do you even care." I told him. "I care because I love you with all of my heart Micah! You're still the only one for me! I don't want anyone else but you!" He said. "That all sound pretty convincing except for the part you inconveniently left out. You know the part when you was fucking Miles last night, telling him that's the best ass, and you love him! Yeah I heard it all! You're a piece shit!" I told him, busting his ass out making his whole face drop! "Micah please, I know you still love me!" He said while kissing me on my lips forcing his tongue in my mouth and I bit the fuck out of it hoping to damage some nerves! "You're absolutely positively wrong! I'm not in love with you! Never will be again! You completely made a complete fool out of me, and I plan on doing the same to you!" I told him before getting in my car and driving away...

I made it back to my house, and as soon as I walked through the door Kelcey was sitting right there. "Where the fuck you been?" She asked me jumping up off the couch walking into the kitchen with me. "I was out, Sorry Mom!" I said cracking a joke. "Micah, I've been worried all night about you, you didn't answer my 20 calls where you been....OH MY GAWD!!" She yelled. And I turned around facing her after I pulled my chocolate milk out the fridge. "What is it Kelcey?" I asked slick scared. "Is that a damn hickey on your neck?!? Oh my Gawd it is!!" Kelcey screamed getting closer. I rubbed my neck, Austin! I started smiling thinking about him, I'm getting his ass for leaving this on me! "Earth to Micah!" Kelcey said waving her hand in my face. "I can't believe your ass took his trifling ass back! After everything really Micah!" Kelcey said still telling at me. "Kelcey please stop screaming, and I did not take his dumb ass back! He didn't put this on me, are you crazy?" I asked her slick offended, as I poured me a glass of my chocolate milk. "Oh Thank God!! Wait if it wasn't Mar'Quez who in the hell put that hickey on your neck?" She asked. "Austin" I said smiling. "Who the hell is Austin?" She asked. I told who he was and how I ended up in his room. "And he just held me all night!" I told her. "Ooh yes I love that smile he got you wearing!! But I'm also concerned that you're being careful and not moving at such a fast pace okay! I know you are good at making your own decision, but either way I'm excited cause your glowing way more than you were when you was with bitch ass nigga!" She told me. "Yeah I'm completely over him, I can't lie though Austin definitely has me feeling some type of way, and we just started talking less than 24 hours ago. It's something about him, he's never even been with a guy before." I told her. "Okay Bitch! You got some fresh meat, stay turning niggas out!" She said being petty! "Kelcey shut up, but forreal is it wrong I miss him already? I don't want to be clingy, I don't even think he's a rebound at this point, I'm digging him!" I told her. "Ooo Bitch! You like him!!" She said. I rolled my eyes but before I could answer I got a text.
Austin 😻: I miss you already Micah! When you coming back to me? 😔
Me: Honestly, I was just telling my friend that I was missing you too!
Austin 😻: I knew you would! Daddy got you spoiled already 😂
Me: Stfu 😑😂 Let the daddy thing go, cause I'm never calling you that 💯
Austin 😻: You say that for now, but when I start.... NM your virgin ears ain't ready for all that 😂
Me: 😒
Austin 😻: I'm just fucking with you... Let me know when you can hang again, I really really miss your lil ass 😔
Me:Lil Ass? 😑😒
Austin 😻: Damn my bad, you know that shit fat as fuck!!🍑🍑🍰🎂
Me: Bye Boy! 😂😂 I'll tell you when I'm free!
Austin 😻: Aight then bae 😘
Why did he have to say bae? But this time I kinda liked it so I responded back.
Me: ☺️😘
"Damn ole boy got you smiling from ear to ear huh?" She asked.
"Shut up, come on let's go get something to eat I'm starving." I told her. I grabbed my keys and wallet and started walking towards the door.
Soon as we opened it my heart dropped to my stomach, there stood two policeman.......

End Of Chapter

Hey Boo's!!!!!
Did y'all like this chapter?
What do y'all think of Austin and Micah?
Is Kelcey a good friend or nah?
Is Micah moving to fast?
Is Mar'Quez going to just let Micah go just like that?
What the fuck is going?
Why is policemen there?
DAMN DAMN DAMN!!

Stay Tuned!!!

VOTE VOTE VOTE!!
COMMENT!! IT REALLY KEEPS ME INSPIRED TO WRITE MORE!