Welcome To The Petty Games

Micah POV
"Micah? What the fuck is going on? I've never seen you act like this and that's saying something cause your ass is crazy." Kelcey asked me. She picked me up from Mar'Quez dorms, soon as I got in the car I just blanked out because I was soo hurt, I got back to myself once we was inside of my apartment. "Last night Mar'Quez told me he cheated on me, after I confronted him on how weird he was acting." I told her and her mouth dropped. "Oh hell no, I know you beat his ass, how long has he been cheating on you?" She asked. "He promised me last night that it was only 5 times on they last trip. But today I found out they been fucking around my whole relationship!" I told her feeling so damn dumb. "Get the fuck outta here Micah!! I'm soo sorry!! Let's call Miles and we can go beat the fuck out of this nigga again!" She told me. "Go head he's probably riding his dick right now." I said with venom! "What?" Kelcey asked confused. "Miles has been the one fucking him! This whole time pretending to be buddy buddy with me, just to mess with Mar'Quez." I told her. "WHAT THE FUCK?!?!" Kelcey exclaimed. "Kelcey I feel so fucking stupid how did I not know this was going on?" I told her. "Your ass was blinded by love, don't feel stupid because I didn't pick it up either, what did they have to say for themselves?" She asked. "I didn't even give him the chance to speak because I fucked him up on site, some dude busted in trying to break it up but I swung on his ass, but I kinda feel bad cause he was just trying to calm me down so I wouldn't go to jail." I told Kelcey, realizing how I knocked the shit out of ole dude. "See I'm the same way, someone try to hold me back they ass getting popped too! Where was Mar'Quez during all of this?" She asked. "He was in the car, but I guess he heard all the commotion and came running, but guess who the fuck he ran to, to make sure they was okay? Miles Bitch! After that I was soo done, when he looked up me he saw the hurt in my eyes and he tried to run to me, but I clocked his ass square in the mouth!" I told Kelcey. "At least you went out with a bang!" Kelcey told me. "I'm still not done! It's time for the petty games!" I told her, and she got hype. "Oh hell to the yes!! You know I love the mess, and is down for whatever! What's the plan?" She asked! See that's why I love Kelcey she's my ride or die! "I mean we can always key the cars that's a classic!" Kelcey said. "Yeah, but let's take it to a whole other level, since Mar'Quez like sticking his dick in loose ass booty, let's stick king size snickers in his gas tank." I told Kelcey, she agreed! "And Miles, since his ass wants to be on the down-low it's time for his coming out party Bitch, let's drop Skittles in his! Taste the rainbow bitch!" She said and we both got hype! We got back out and stopped by the gas station to get what we needed, and headed back to the dorms. It's late and nobody is hanging outside to see us but I didn't care if they did. I went straight to Mar'Quez car, while Kelcey went to Miles car. We both ran back to her car after we finished! She was about to pull off till I remembered my car was still here. "Wait, my car is still here and the dude that broke up the fight still got my keys! You go ahead I'll call you!" I told her, we said our goodbyes and I made my way to his dorm room.
I didn't really know what room he was in I just knew it was beside Mar'Quez and Miles. I walked past their door and I could hear Miles moaning Mar'Quez name, and my heart broke all over again. I collapsed right in front of there window on the ground listening to Mar'Quez moan that he loves him, and that's the best ass he's ever had. I was so lost in my tears I didn't even noticed the dude had walked out his apartment and pulled me off the ground. "Come on, you don't need to hear that." He told me leading me back to his apartment. His shit was so nice and neat even though it wasn't that big in there. I sat down on his couch with my head in my lap, trying to get it togther, but it hurts so bad. Dude walked off somewhere then came back with a bottle of water. "Here, Drink this and breathe." He said sitting beside me. I did as I was told , I slowed my breathe and slowly drunk the cool water. "Thank you uhh-" I tried to tell him but I didn't even know his name. "It's Austin and don't mention it." He told me. "Austin sorry for punching you early I was just so out of it!" I told him. "Nawl it's okay, that's always a risk when breaking up a fight, that right hook powerful as hell though." He told me making smile. "Why did you break it up though?" I asked him. "We'll I been in the same position you've been in, my girl cheated on me and I fucked the dude up bad, I ended getting charged with aggravated assault and had to spend a night in jail, and it's just not worth it!" He told me. We ended up talking for hours, he was cool as fuck and very attractive but made it very clear he was straight.
Somehow we got back on the subject of my ex and broke down again and tried to get up. But Austin pulled me back down closer to him, I was almost in his lap. We looked in each other's eyes and my pain was erased, I found comfort looking into his, because they showed me that he cares. I felt our heads move closer together, and before I knew it we kissed, the kiss was heavenly but innocent, innocent but so passionate. He pulled away a little embarrassed, and had a distasteful look on his face. That's when I got up and made my way to the door, but he was right behind me, turning me around and kissing me again, slowly and seductively sucking on my bottom lip begging for entrance. I let his tongue inside my mouth and it was better than the first, I started getting hot. "Okay, Austin we better stop." I told him while he was sucking on my neck. "Come on Austin please." I begged him, and he stopped sucking on my neck and kissed me on my lips. "I'm sorry I don't know what got in to me, I've never been attracted to a man before." He said kissing me again. "And I've never had sex with a man!" I blurted out and he stopped. "Micah I'm sorry, I didn't mean to disrespect you." He apologized. "Don't apologize I think I might have enjoyed it more than you did." I told him. "Stay the night with me." He said, and my eyes got big! "Of course not to have sex, I like you in my presence, and we can just cuddle, after the day you had I know you need someone to hold you!" He said. "Now see that's where your wrong I don't need anybody....But I do want you!" I told him, and he smiled.
He gave me some new briefs he had and a old t-shirt to sleep in, after I took a shower. I came out and he was in nothing but his white Calvin Kleins and dude was hung. I noticed his muscular physique and his lightskin body! He got in the bed and crawled under his covers. He told me to turn off the lights and I did, crawling into bed with him. I laid away from him. "What you doing all the way over there come here!" He said softly and sexy. I scooted towards him a little and he pulled me the rest of the way in his arms. "That's more like it, don't be scared of Daddy!" He said, being corny as fuck. "Daddy? Nigga please!" I said making us both laugh. "Yeah nigga I'm Daddy!" He said pulling me in for a kiss. He put his hands on my ass and squeezed it. "Damn nigga, oh that ass is stupid phat!" He said biting his lips. "I know, but remember no sex just cuddling right?" I told him. "Right! I can't believe I'm in bed with another man grabbing his ass telling him how phat it is." He said. "I can leave Austin, if this is to weird for you." I told him. "No, I don't want you to go anywhere I'm just thinking aloud, I just never thought I'd be attractive to a man is all!" He told me before kissing me, I laid there on his chest snuggling my head into his neck. I don't want Austin to be the rebound, he seems like a good man, but I'm definitely not letting him in that fast though! I soon got lost in my thoughts dozing off to sleep.
End Of Chapter

*Authors Note*
Hey Readers!!! Let me just say I love you all so much!! Thank you for reading!! Some people wonder am I a guy or girl... I'm a guy, pretty masculine, but Shanellica is my writing name!

Anyways how did you guys like this chapter?
What do you think of Micah and Kelcey gas tank sabotage? Trust me the petty games aren't over yet.
How do you feel about Austin?
Do you think Micah is going to break down and let him in?
Isn't Miles and Mar'Quez foul as hell?
When I tell you to stay tuned, I'm telling you it's only going to get even more crazier!!! Especially with the petty games!!
Please Vote and Comment it keeps me inspired!!