Let Me Find Out

Micah POV

3 Months Later...

It's been 3 months and Mar'Quez and I is still going strong. I've seriously fell hard for this nigga, just thinking how far we've both came. I'm even ready to tell him I love him, he tells me all the time. I think I'm also ready to lose my virginity to him, I always have been scared to let go and to fall in love with someone, male or female! Mar'Quez definetly has me by every heart string. I know I have him, and he's spoiled as hell. This probably him knocking now at my door now, even though it's almost midnight.
I walked to my door with just my grey Calvin Klein boxer briefs, and my hair looked crazy cause I just did a flat twist out on my natural. I opened my door and there stood my sexy ass man, he had on blue and yellow plaid pajamas and a blue wife beater and his nike duffel bag. "You gone invite a nigga in or what? Or do you have Miles back there in your room?" He said being petty as fuck. "You keep playing and your ass will be back in your car heading back to your place? I told him punching him in his chest and turning away to walk to the kitchen. He came in after me grabbing me by my waist and spinning me around, "You know I'm playing right? Now where is my proper greeting?" He asked giving me that sexy ass smirk. I kissed him, oh how my lips and tongue loves to connect to his. "Now, why are you here?" I asked while cutting up fresh pineapples. "Umm am I not welcomed?" He asked being extra. "You always welcomed here, so stop being the most." I told him. "I'll remember that when you get mad at me and try to kick me out." He said, I just rolled my eyes. He walked up behind me and put his arms around my waist, "I'm here because I can't sleep without you bae, I miss you and my arms being wrapped around you!" He said kissing on my neck. "Mar'Quez it's only been 3 days while you were at your away game." I told him, rolling my eyes, his ass acting strange. He turned me around towards me, "Look me in my eyes and tell me you didn't miss me." He said, while giving me his sexy smirk, and not breaking charcter, but I did. "Yes I missed you, I missed you the moment you left." I told him. "You know I have that effect on people!" He told me, I pushed him off of me and finished cutting my fruits. "You want some fruit?" I asked him. Feeding him a piece of pineapple, hit bit and then smothered me with a tropical kiss. "I really missed you babe!" He told me again. I pushed him off of me, "What did you do? You've never been this clingy before, something is up." I told him looking him dead in the eyes, I know this nigga has done something. He's trying to convince hisself he missed me more than me. "Nothing, I can't miss my bae/bestfriend damn!" He said looking even more suspicious. "Mar'Quez I know you like the back of my hand, you acting real strange! Let me find out!" I warned him. "Boy come here so I can love on you!" He ordered me. "Hell to the No, not until you tell me what why you acting weird." I told him.
"Oh My God Micah! Look if I tell you..... Baby you have to promise you won't get mad.... Promise me." He said, I can already feel the heat rising in me, and pressure rising in my tear ducts. "Mar'Quez!!" I said warning him not to test my patience!
"Okay..... Well you know... We haven't been um sexual active, not even frotting..... Well on the trip, I'm not gone lie to you cause I love you, on the trip me and a friend had to share a room with one bed, nothing was planned you gotta believe me!" He said. I already have a feeling where this is going, I gave him a look to let him know he need to continue.
"Well... We was in the bed the first night, he was frustrated about some things, so I was trying to be a good friend, so I held him. One thing lead to another and.....and we had sex, but I swear babe, I'm sorry I just I don't know what came over me." He said.
I swear I'm going through every emotion, as my hand gripped the knife tightly. I tried to hold it in but my heart feels like it's been put in a grinder, I broke down crying. "OHH GOD NO!!!" I screamed collapsing into the ground. He got down on the ground with me pulling me into him. My head laid on his chest while I cried hysterically. He constantly told me he was sorry, and he was weak.
Once I finally got myself together, pushed his trifling ass off of me and got up. "You said you shared the same bed, and that happened the first night, but your trip was 3 days! How many times did you do it?" I asked.
"Micah, baby please don't go there." He told me. "HOW MANY TIMES DID YOU HAVE SEX WITH THE SLUT." I yelled in his face, I'm not playing! "Micah Baby! Please jus..." He tried to say before I smacked the shit out of him. "Now quit playing games and talk nigga, that's the least you can do, you fucking around and now you scared to be a man? BE A MAN!" I yelled. "5 times Micah!" He told me. I thought I couldn't feel any worse! " So the man I'm in love with, is fucking around on me because I'm not giving it up! Oh God! I can't compete with that Mar'Quez! These dirty ass hoes love laying on their backs not giving a shit who dicking them down or what diseases there carrying in their nasty ass holes. I can't compete with that, all I can offer you is my love, my affection, my attention, I told you this before. But it's more than clear to me that it isn't enough for you!" I told him crying.
"Micah, I was stupid he meant nothing, it made me realize that I all want is you!" He said. "When did you realize that after you busted your 6th nut on this tired ass hoe!! Fuck You Mar'Quez I don't want to hear that shit." I told him. "I think the worst part is I'm still in love with you! Currently waiting for my heart to catch up with my head, cause this shit!" I told him
"Who was he?" I asked him. "You don't want to know!" He said. "I'm not playing who the fuck was fucking my man?" I asked him. "Micah I don't want to hurt you!" He said. "Too late now tell me who the fuck was it!" I warned him.
"Okay, it was............"

END OF CHAPTER

Yasss!!!! Cliffhanger!!!!!
What you guys think?
Can you believe Mar'Quez?
Is it Micah's fault though for not putting it out?
Let Me Know!!!!
But who in the hell did Mar'Quez sleep with?
STAY TUNED FOR THIS JUICY, TEA SIPPING STORY 😘