I Almost Made A Mistake

Micah POV

Ding Dong Ding Dong!!
My doorbell was steadily being pushed. I was quickly snapped back into reality, what the hell am I doing. "What are we doing?" I asked Mar'Quez rhetorically. I pushed his hand off of my dick and pulled up my sweatpants. "I didn't do anything, you jumped on me remember?" He said kinda with an attitude. The doorbell was still ringing. "Give Me A Minute I'll Be Right There!" I yelled to the door and put my attention back on Mar'Quez, who was pissed. "Um what are you mad for?" I asked. "I'm mad at the fact that you just tried to play me, your friends probably told you I was headed over and told you to set me up." He said pissed stuffing his feet back in his shoes. "No I had no idea you were coming or I wouldn't have let your sorry ass in!" I yelled at him quickly regretting it. "So were back at that again, you know what Micah I'm done, do us both a favor and pretend I don't exist." He said all in his feelings. "That's fine Mar'Quez! Matter fact get yo bitch ass up outta here! Dramatic! Bye Queen!" I yelled at him. "Aye What The Fuck You Call Me?" He turned towards me like he was ready to square up. "Do I suppose to be scared you Mar'Quez? I called you a Queen." I yelled back at him. He walked up to me. "Aye don't say that shit to me again nigga, or it's gone be a fucking problem." He said pissed! Something about him when he gets mad makes him so much sexier.
"Okay Mar'Quez just get the fuck outta my house!" I told him, making him think I was scared of him. "When I go out this time Micah, I swear I'm done, I won't be back." He told me. "I'm trying to figure out why you still standing here." I told him. He turned away and walked out my door, to my surprise Miles and Kelcey was at the door listening.

Miles followed Mar'Quez to his car and Kelcey came in and hugged me while we sat down on my couch. We sat there in silence until Miles came back in. I told them everything from how I hit him, then almost fucked him, then him telling me to act like he doesn't exist, and how he said when he left he was done. I take full responsibility of my action, it probably all could've been prevented if would've just told him this wasn't a set up, but that I'm a virgin and I was scared! OHH Well!

2 Months Later
I can't believe I been here for a whole damn 2 months. My classes are getting more intense but I love it. Me and Kelcey is getting ready for this Tip-Off Party. She had to convince me to go there and to the basketball game to support Miles. I love Miles, and will always support him, it's just that I haven't been to any social events to keep from bumping into Mar'Quez. It's been 2 months since I've seen him and I been trying to keep it that way, but it's kinda hard to do when he is the star player on the basketball team. The moment I saw him at the game my heart stopped. I swear he looked even sexier in his uniform, booty bouncing. But that's just something I can't deal with anymore, I mean I probably could be his friend, but nothing more.
"Will you bring your ass on here boy damn!" Kelcey yelled from the living room. She can shut the hell up, I got to make sure I'm on point! Never know who might be looking, especially since I'm at a stage in my life where I want to try dating. After several outfit changes I decide on my long sleeve black v neck, that hugged my body just right to let you see my ab packed core and muscles. I threw on my long flowy burgundy shawl/cardigan with white, black, and burgundy plaid sleeves, some white jeans , that my ass basically swallowed, and my burgundy duck boots. Lastly I just added a little coconut oil to my spiral twist out . Finally I was ready!
"Come on Bitch before I kill your ass!" I told Kelcey walking into the living room. "Damn, you pulled out all the stops didn't you. You tryna pull tonight I see you." Kelcey said. She was fly as hell too with her high waisted black jeans and a burgundy v-neck midriff and some and pair of her burgundy Jimmy Choo heels. Weave was on Fleek too, curly and all to one side over her shoulder, with her black clutch.
"Really, you the one that's gone have to fight niggas off you." I told her.
"Whatever, how can someone ass still be visible with this shawl/cardigan. But I see you though, Slim thick with you cute ass. You pulling men and women with yo masculine ass." She said.
"Let's go, before I change my mind." I told her

We got to the party in about an hour. I swear it's in the freaking richest part of Miami, cause the house was massive, and their was definitely no neighbors insight. Cars was lined up everywhere.
Me and Kelcey walked in and I swear it was all sexy motherfuckers male and female. They was bumping Energy by Drake. The dance floor section was lit. We finally spotted Miles and made our way over to congratulate him on his win. "Good Game Miles, I didn't know you had all those skills bruh." I told Miles giving him some dap. "It's a lot you don't know about me." Miles told me, with an attitude. "What's your problem?" I asked. "You spend more time with Kelcey. You all the way stuck up her ass." He yelled at me. "Since when did me hanging out with Kelcey become a problem?" I asked. "I didn't say that, all I'm saying is I'm your friend too." He told me. "Okay, Miles, Okay!" I told him walking away, bitch please don't kill my vibe. I'm completely forgetting everything that just happened nobody is going to ruin my mood.
I looked out onto the dance floor I seen Kelcey throwing it back on some dude while Jimmy Choo's were blasting through the speakers. I headed straight to the bar, I desperately needed a drink. It was a sexy ass bartender there too. "What can I get you?" He said smiling showing all his teeth, licking his juicy full lips. Just as I was about to tell him my classic simple drink order, someone behind me said, "Vodka Tonic, with lime." My skin had goosebumps cause I knew who it was but I didn't want to turn around and face Mar'Quez.
He fixed up my drink in less than 20 seconds, immediately I took it and started walking away, until I was pulled back by my arm. I didn't even turn around I snatched my arm and started walking away again but he did the same thing this time turning me around towards him. I was completely mesmerized, he was rocking a black t with his letterman jacket, and dark washed jeans.
"Damn, don't I know you from some where?" Mar'Quez asked, trying to be funny but I stood in complete silence with no expression. "You can't speak it's like that?" He said lifting up my chin so I can looking him in his eyes. "Isn't that what you wanted? Didn't you tell me to pretend you never existed?" I said being my typical smart ass self, while knocking his hand down from under my chin. "You know I didn't mean that." He told me. "Hmm how convenient! So why haven't I seen nor heard from you in months? Right, Exactly Nigga! So miss with all that. You see me up in here looking fine as fuck, knowing none of them tired hoes of yours can compete with this!" I told him. "Your mouth is still ridiculous, I missed it. Yeah I ain't gone lie you looking good as fuck, but I ain't got no hoes though." He told me, part of me was hoping that he said he didn't have no hoes. "Well it was good seeing you Mar'Quez but I'm gonna go." I told him and walked away. I went outside to get some fresh air.
Kelcey just texted me she got a ride home with her hoe ass, so I guess I'm gonna leave. I started walking to my car, "Why you didn't tell me you was a virgin that day I came over?" I heard Mar'Quez asked from behind, this nigga done followed me outside. "Because you already had in your mind that I played you." I said when I made it to my car, he turned me around and pinned me against it, putting his hands in my back pocket. "Damn It Micah! I thought that me not seeing you would help me to get over you! I actually thought I was over you, until I saw you tonight, and my heart stopped. I miss you soo much bruh." He told me, squeezing my ass. I put my arms around him and leaned into his chest, he smelled so good. I think I needed to hear him say he missed me. "I'll forgive you if you forgive me!" I told him. "I forgave you the day I walked out." He told me. He leaned in and kissed me for a minute and swear my whole world stopped. I felt complete again, soon as his lips touched mine.
"I think we should only be friends though." I told him.

HOW DID YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER GUYS?
HOW DO YOU LIKE THE BOOK SO FAR?
VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE
AND COMMENT!!!!!!

Stay Tuned.............