Know Your Worth

Micah POV

I'm so glad that it's Friday and I have nothing to do today because this party is still going. It's 3 A.M so I guess it's dying down a little, but that's not enough because I'm physically, mentally, and emotionally exhausted.
"Micah, I'm really sorry again, and thank you for not kicking everyone out." Miles said walking up to me. "Please Miles don't mention it again, just make sure your ass is here to clean this up." I told him. "Sure thing, I might even hit up your couch too, oh and Mar'Quez told me to tell you that he's sorry and something about he meant what he told you." Miles told me. Wait was he serious? Passing messages through Miles, and how does he even know Miles. He meant everything he said? Yeah right, that nigga is no good, I'm not falling for this petty shit. "Micah? Are you okay?" Miles said waiving his hands in my face to get my attention. "Yes, I'm fine. Wait how do you know Mar'Quez?" I asked Miles. "He's my teammate on the basketball team, we became really good friends over the summer in training camp. Why what's up?" Miles said. "Oh nothing, you two are friends? Now I see why all these hoes running through my Apartment." I told him, poking around to see if I can get some information from Miles. "Haha, you know us, but Mar'Quez be pulling way more than me though, I'm just trying to catch up, but with you around I'm really bout to be slacking, girls keep asking me what's up you." He told me. I guess Mar'Quez really was trying to play with me cause dude sounds straight as hell. "Aye Bruh, you think this party gone die down in bout an hour or so?" I asked him. "Actually give it about 20 mins, it'll be cleared out." Miles told me. "You can go too if you want, just make sure yo ass is back in the morning Miles, I ain't playing either nigga." I told him. "Okay, Okay, I gotcha forreal, and I told you I'm hitting up your couch." Miles said before he walked away.
I went straight for my room, surprisingly no one made in here to fuck around. I collapse on my bed, my head was pounding from all them damn vodka tonics, but that's my drink though. I lay back trying to relax my mind and I can't help but think about this nothing ass nigga Mar'Quez. I mean I can't lie, dude is sexy as fuck. Carmel skinned, rock hard abs, juicy basketball booty, bulging muscles, and this nigga got good ass hair like August Alsina. Why am I smiling right now thinking about this fool. He's a complete ass, and I won't entertain him at all.

I woke up, head spinning, of course hangover, but what can I expect with all those vodka tonics. I reached over to grab my phone, it's 1:30 in the damn afternoon, and my mother has called like 10 times. I don't even have the strength to call her back. I got up out of the bed a little to fast cause the room is spinning.
I made my way in the living, I was shocked to see my apartment spotless, and still was being cleaned by some dude shirtless and in grey sweatpants. He turned around and I'll be damned, It's Mar'Quez! All I see is black......

I wake up laying on the couch, I saw Mar'Quez was in my kitchen. "What happened?" I said trying to sit up but the pain in my head wouldn't let me.
"Easy there boozy, you just passed out and banged your head on the table. Try to drink this, it my grandma secret recipe for a hangover." He said placing a homemade ice pack on my head, and handing me this horrible looking liquid that was steaming, the smell alone made me start gagging. "What the hell is in this shit?" I asked almost puking. "I think the whole point of a secret is not to tell." Mar'Quez said, of course being the typical ass he normally is. "Just drink it okay, you'll feel better, I swear." He told. "How do I know you ain't put something in here, trying to Bill Cosby a nigga." I told him. "Ahaa, see you got jokes. Trust and believe I don't need no help from drugs, I can handle it on my own." Mar'Quez said full of hisself. "Someone got the big head I see, but please don't flatter yourself." I told him rolling my eyes and sipping the horrible liquid, I swear it taste way worst than it smells.
"So where is Miles?" I asked confused as to why he's here. "Miles had to handle some business, so he called me to help him out, I gladly accepted because I wanted to see you again." He told me. "Well that sucks for you, because I couldn't care less if I saw you again or not." I told him lying, but I really don't care. "You don't mean that Micah." He told me. "Don't tell me what I mean, you're a complete ass, you ignored me the minute you saw me, you show up at my house, you make me feel like you want me, you assumed I was gay, you kissed me without my consent, then you just walk away and sent a message because you didn't have the balls to tell me to my face, and then you show up mysteriously today. I think I stand rooted by my words that I don't care if I ever see you. You're what I like to call a Bitch Ass Nigga" I told him sitting up, yelling at him in his face. I guess the hangover remedy worked cause I feel way better. "Micah, I think maybe I should go, and I umm.... I'm sorry for everything, I was just.. Nope I'm just going to go." He told me. "See Yah, don't let the door hit you on your way out." I told him. He looked at me, in his eyes and I saw that I really hurt him. I swear I honestly didn't mean it, I think I'm just scared I actually want him, and I've never wanted anyone before, ever!
I grabbed his wrist when he got up to leave, but he violently jerked it away. He was really pissed at me, and it was oddly hurting me to know he feels this way. "Mar'Quez listen!" I said running behind him trying to stop him from leaving. "No I've think you said enough." He told me. "I'm just scared Mar'Quez, so I thought if I push you away it'll be easier, but I think it's too late, I'm sorry." I told him, basically admitting I have feelings for him, but I honestly can't describe in words why.
"Well you're right about one thing Micah, it's too late." He said walking out my front door and slamming it. I ran to the door to see if would be just like those movie scenes, and he would be right there waiting, but he was gone....

Hope You Enjoyed
Stay Tuned!!!!!