End Of An Era

Micah POV

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Austin said when Kelcey and Jaquan informed him about the thugs surrounding the house. "How the fuck did they find us! No one knew about this place! Fuck!! Jaquan you was probably followed I wasn't thinking! Micah, Kelcey, and Ava come with me, there's a safe room. Jaquan go to the basements it's guns, and protective gear, come on let's move!" Austin yelled at us. I picked up a crying Ava and me and Kelcey followed Austin. He lead us upstairs into his walk in closet, he tapped on the wall in some sort of pattern and the wall slide open, showing a room filled with screens showing every room in the house. There was also water and food. "Kelcey use that phone to notify the police, Micah I love you! No matter what happens, always remember I love you okay! Ava, daddy pretty princess, I love you so much! I know you don't understand, but if something happens to me, you're going to go stay with Micah okay. You're going to be a good girl for Micah, and do whatever he says. You got it?" He asked her.
"Yes Daddy! But Daddy.... Can you come back for me?" She asked. "Of Course baby I'm going to do everything I can to make it back to you!"he said. Kissing her. He stood back up and looked at me, I could see the fear in his eyes. "Take care of her Micah!" He told me, and kissed me and left out the room. I couldn't cry, I had to be strong for Ava but he might not make it back and that alone drives me insane.
"Micah come over here! You can see everything from here." Kelcey told me motioning me to the screens on the wall. I'm glad Ava had her doll to keep her occupied. I walked to the screens and saw Austin making his way down to the basement, Jaquan was already there holding a AK-47. Austin grabbed the same and extra ammo and they both headed back up to the main floor.
"Micah Look!" Kelcey said pointing to the screen above us. They just broke in to the house wearing all black through the back door heading towards the kitchen where Jaquan now was. "OMG! Kelcey!" I said hiding my face into her shoulder, I couldn't watch! I couldn't just watch someone I love have the life taken out of them on some screen like it was tv show! "This is not good Micah! Damn the police needs to hurry up!" Kelcey said, still watching the screen. I saw her facial expression, it was like she seen a ghost. I instantly turned around and looked at the screen. My whole body went numb, I dropped to my knees, I was so numb I didn't even know I hit the ground. "Micah!" Kelcey screamed! Wrapping her arms around me. I don't understand! I don't get what just happened, or why! I just know the hurt and pain and betrayal I feel is out of this world! I looked up on the screen again to see if my eyes where playing tricks, but they wasn't.
Jaquan was known standing over Austin body, with his goons behind him patting his back! How could Jaquan do this? How did I not know that Jaquan been playing me the whole time? Was our whole relationship a lie? I feel sick to my stomach! I begin to vomit! "Kelcey get Ava don't let her look at the screen!" I said while spilling my insides onto the floor. "Micah we have bigger problems!" She said looking at the screen. "I think they're trying to find us!" Kelcey said panacking! I looked up at the screen and I guess he was telling them to leave cause they all took out towards the back where they broke into! "Don't worry they can't find us in here, we just have to wait to the police come! Make sure the door is locked from the inside!" I told her. "It's locked Micah!" She said. The screen showed Jaquan now in Austin closet where we was. It's like he knew we was in here, because he just didn't walk out after no signs, he was throwing things around and slamming up against the wall. He finally found the safe room door after pulling back the wallpaper! "Open this fucking door Micah!! I know you're in there!" Jaquan said banging on the door. Ava started crying, I pulled her into the corner, and hid her behind the water and food and kissed her forehead. Kelcey stood back, because we saw on the screen where he was about to shoot at the door.
BANG!BANG! BANG! We heard the shots being fired at the door. Kelcey stood behind me. As he fired again. He kept firing at the door and it was nothing we could do. Why did I not see this in Jaquan before? He's never gave me any reason to suspect him! I truly loved him!
He set off another round and I heard the lock on the door click, and all the blood drained from my face. I heard him kicking the door till it finally busted opened. And Jaquan charged in! He ran up to me and grabbed me by the back of my neck and forced me down on my knees. "Jaquan Please! Let Kelcey take Ava this has nothing to do with them! Please!" I begged him. He hit me in the mouth with the blunt of the gun. "Get out of here bitch, and take that lil ugly motherfucker with you!" He yelled at Kelcey. She grabbed Ava and scrammed out of the room!
"Jaquan! Why?" I asked him as blood spilled out my mouth. "I was just doing my job! The job I was always supposed to do. Get you to let me in, and hurt you for what you did to my brother!" Jaquan said. "I'm sorry what? Who is your brother?" I asked.
"Me Bitch!" I heard from the door.
I lifted my head to see who it was.
My stomach dropped, and my temper rose when I seen Miles bitch ass walk through the door frame.
"I think it's about time we finally end this little war!" Miles said walking up to me! "Fuck you Miles, it's not my fault your lose booty ass can't keep a man. I'm sick of your ass, I have no beef with you!" I told him! He took the gun from Jaquan and hit me with the blunt of the gun in my eye! "You make this so easy Micah!" He said as I grabbed my now shut eye! "I was going to explain to you, why I used Jaquan, and how I told him what to say to make you cave, but I don't owe you shit Bitch! Matter fact I'm done talking! It's an End of an Era!" Miles said as he put the gun to my head, "Enjoy hell bitch!" Miles said to me.
BANG! BANG! BANG!

End Of Chapter

MY FELLOW TEA SIPPERS ☕️☕️
LAWWWWWDDDD HAVE MERCY!!!!
Again I apologize for the long wait I've been sick, still sick, but you guys needed this update. I actually wrote it last week but still had to do a few finishing touches.

WHO DID I PISS OFF?
DID YALL SEE THAT COMING?
POOR AUSTIN JUST SLOW AS HELL!
MICAH AND HIS MEN CHOICES!!!
JAQUAN NOOO!!! I WAS ROOTING FOR YOU WE WAS ALL ROOTING FOR YOU!!
REALLY MILES?

Tell me what y'all think?
The conclusion to this drama will be on the next update!! Stay on the look out!!!
I love you guys!! 😘😘😘

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE
AND COMMENT!!! Please!!!

Keep me in your prayers! 🙏