Faster Than A Speeding Bullet

Micah POV
2 Days Later....
I opened my eyes and had a burning sensation in my throat! I looked around and saw I was in a hospital bed, I tried to sit up but my head was pounding! "Micah Baby!! Eugene he's awake go get the doctor!" I heard my mothers voice. "Baby are you okay? Do you know who I am?" She asked me. I tried to answer her, but my throat was so dry, she handed me a cup of water that was sitting on a tray. I took a sip, cleared my throat and took another one, "Yes Mama, I know who you are, I just don't remember what happened." I told her confused. "Just try to remember what happened last, the nurse will be here in a minute!" She told me. "Okay, the last thing I remember was coming back to the dorms and being with Austin , and then I heard gunshots. WAIT AUSTIN!!!" I said jumping up from my hospital bed! I pushed through all the pain, I just had to go make sure he was okay, he had to be!! "Baby, he's fine get back in the bed! Go!! Now!!" Mama told me, but I wasn't listening! "Micah you better get your ass back in that bed, before I put your ass in a casket myself!" I heard my dad voice fill the room, I did as I was told crying! "Eugene!! Don't say that!" My mother scolded him. "Where's Austin? What happened to him?" I asked them crying. "Will you shut the hell up, that damn boy is out there in the waiting room, sitting with a girl who head is filled with a bunch of horse hair, cause it sure in the hell ain't human!" My dad said. "Eugene!!" My mother warned him! "Viola you sit your ass down too!" My dad told her, she flipped him off.
The nurse came in with a doctor, they checked me, told me that a bullet traveled through my skull but I was lucky it didn't hit any part of the brain. They removed it through surgery, and I should be back to myself in a week or two. They left after they informed me!

"Now son we need to talk to you about your relationship, I could careless if you're a fag, you're still mine. What I do care about is the company you keep, if this boy is gang banging I don't want you around him! I know how y'all gays love those rough neck hood niggas!" He told me. I was completely embarasssed, my mother came a caressed my face, "Ignore your ignorant ass father, I'm not going to lie I was a little furious when I was told they found you naked in a man's bed, in fact I was ready to cut you off. Until I got here and saw that you almost was taken from me, I saw my baby lying in that bed, I didn't care if I you loved men, women, or both, just long as I can see that smiling face of yours again! I love you Micah Stewart don't you ever forget that!" She told me with tears in her eyes, and she bent down and kissed me. "Okay Oprah and Tyler Perry, let the boys friends come see him while we go get something to eat, I'm hungry!" My dad said being grouchy! He's a mess. "Alright, Come on You Old Fool!!" My mother told my dad smacking the back of his head!
I layed my head back and closed my eyes, until I heard my door open, "Micah?" I heard Kelcey voice. "Come on in bitch!" I told her laughing even though it hurt a bit. "How's my bestie boo?" She asked. "I'm good! Just sore!" I told her. "I already told your parents I'm staying with you till your back on your feet, so I'm your personal bitch." She said cracking up. "Your mother is so sweet, but chile your dad tries it soo much! I see where you get it from, he's petty and messy, he gone tell me Old McDonald got a warrant out for my arrest cause I chopped off his horses hair!" She said rolling her eyes! I cracked up my pops is childish. I told her everything the doctor said, she told me how the shooter only shot at me, and then Austin pulled out his gun and fired back but they got away. I heard a knock on the door and entered the sexiest man in the universe! "I'll um let you two have some privacy!" Kelcey said, leaving us alone. "Come here." I told him, he was standing looking like the saddest man in the world. "Bae I'm okay! I promise!" I told him, reaching for his hand, and pulling him down to me. He held my face and then kissed me softly and tears fell down his face. "Micah, I'm sorry! I should have made sure my door was locked! I love you!" He told me. I scooted over in my hospital bed so he could get in with me, and he did and wrapped his arms around me and I tucked my head in his neck! "I love you soo much Austin! I was worried I lost you when I opened my eyes and you weren't beside me! You're my entire world!" I told him and he held me tighter. "I have something to tell you." He said kissing my forehead. "I umm, I had to go meet with the Dean today, and because I had a gun on campus I've been kicked out of the dorms, and college!" He told me. "Austin I'm sorry!! You know you can stay with me, and we can look for other schools." I told him kissing his neck. "Micah Baby, I wish it was that simple, my folks are making come back to Los Angeles, they think that I've lost focused on what I'm trying to be!" He told me. I pushed him off of me and sat up, "Wait so what does this mean? You're leaving me?" I asked him but he didn't answer he kept his head down. I couldn't hold back tears, I feel like I just got ran over by a semi! "Whe.... When do you leave?" I asked him. "My flight leaves tonight." He told me, I laid my head back on my pillow. "Wow, Austin I don't know what to say. You're my entire world!" I told him. "Micah, I'm hurting worse as you are, I've never loved anyone as much as I've loved you!" He told me. He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers, "Your going to be that amazing actor that you always wanted, I can see you now my baby winning all those Oscars and Golden Globes!" He told me, gazing off into the future! "All of that means nothing if your not there with me!" I told him. "Of course I'll be there! Always!" He said pointing at my heart. "This is not the end of us, this is only the beginning! I believe when your soulmates like we are, not even distance can separate us!" He told me. "How am I suppose to breathe without you? I'm not ready!" I told him. He kissed me, "Honestly, I don't know the answer to that question, because I'm not sure I'm going to be able to breathe either!" He said kissing me again then looking down at his watch. "Well Micah it's about that time... I don't want to leave you but I have to go!" He said. "Austin Please!!" I begged him, making him look even more depressed. "I have to bae! I love you! More than life itself! I promise I'm coming back to you!" He told giving me a long passionate kiss. "Austin Noo!!!" I cried out as walked out the door, but this time he didn't turn around! "Austin!! Please!! Don't Go!!" I cried as Kelcey ran into my room with tears in her eyes, holding me. The love of my life was gone.... Faster than a speeding bullet....
End Of Chapter

Did you guys expect that?
How many of y'all are ready to kill me?
DONT STOP READING!!
I promise Austin and Micah aren't moving on from each other !
Is Micah Dad Not A Trip?
How Many Of Y'all Cried?
Don't Lie!
The shooter is yet to be revealed!
Who do you think it is?
Let me spill a lil tea!
There not even finished yet!!!!
*STAY TUNED FOR MORE TWISTS AND TTURNS!!!*
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
VOTE VOTE VOTE!!
THE MORE COMMENTS MAKES ME WANT TO UPDATE FASTER!! ASK ME ANYTHING!!
TELL ME HOW YOU FEEL!!!
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! 😘