There's Always More

Micah POV
You already know I'm up and ready. I got on my grey jogging pants, long sleeve white t, and my white and grey nike shoes. I made sure to keep my hair still flat twisted in case he tried to pull it. Mar'Quez thought I was playing, but now he know I'm dead serious. I took his phone in case he tried to text him and warn him.
The whole car ride to the dorms was tense, Mar'Quez was trying to calm me down but I wasn't hearing it. We finally pulled up, I got out and slammed the door hard. "Mar'Quez if you touch me, and try to break it up I'm kicking your ass too!" I told him. "Micah! Dammit, I'm sitting in the car!" He said. "That's fine too!" I said storming off as he got back inside my car.
I finally made it up to their room on the second floor, and I started banging on their door Room 208. "Hold Up! I'm Coming! Bae you bet not forgot your key again!" Miles said. Oh fuck no! So that's bae now? He started opening the door and I banged up against it hard as could, knocking the shit out of Miles, he fell to the ground nose bleeding. "Micah what the fuck?" He said. "So you wanna fuck my man, cause you couldn't have me?" I said getting on top of him wearing his ass out. He got in a few licks too and ended up on too of me. "Nigga that was never your man, that's been my nigga!" He said punching me in the face. I kicked his ass off of me, and started serving him these wrist pounding that nigga face in for punching me in mind! All of a sudden I felt somebody pulling me off of him, and I knew it was Mar'Quez so I turned around swinging, only to find out it wasn't Mar'Quez. It was some dude kinda my height and size but a little smaller, but he had muscles and is strong as fuck. I pissed him off cause I hit him in the lip, he slammed me up against the wall pinning me there. "Hey, Dude! Chill the fuck out! Calm Down!" He said, but I was still trying to get back to Miles. "Nigga Chill Fr Before Campus Police Ride Up!" He said this time grabbing my face, so I can look him in his eyes. "It's okay, you fucked him up already just breathe!" He said trying to calm down. "Breathe!" He keep saying.
Miles spit out some blood. "You're a dumb ass bitch Micah, you can't even see that he was playing us both. From the day I met you I was fucking him, I been with him from the beginning! Why the fuck you think I showed up at your doorstep kissing you, it damn sure wasn't cause I liked you, I was trying to mess with Quez!" Miles said. I was so furious I started crying. "Yeah go ahead and cry! Hell I'll be crying too, but I know where he comes to every night to lay his head. Right here with me nigga!" He said. I tried to get at him but dude would not let me go. "Hey, Hey, don't let him get inside your head okay! Just breathe." He told me wiping my face. Mar'Quez ran through the door and looked at Miles and ran straight to him, helping him up. Oh fuck nawl, this can't be real! Dude released me from the wall, but still was slightly in front of me. Mar'Quez looked up and saw me after he sat Miles on the bed, he ran over to me, "Baby you okay?" He said. I swung my arm back and punched the fuck out of his face, I tried to crack his jaw! "Bitch, you been fucking this nigga since the beginning of school! But your dumbass was saying all that shit to me last night! I thought I was the only one! Huh? Fuck you Mar'Quez!! I'm so glad I didn't fuck around with you, especially since you been fucking this low life scum bucket! I Hate You Bitch!! Good Luck Not Getting Hit By A Semi!!" I told him, kicking him in his stomach while he was on the ground. That's when ole boy picked me up and carried me outside. I'm beyond devastated! I trusted him. Dude followed me out to my car, "Hey, you can't drive. Not mad like this!" He told me, and I almost turned the fuck up on him to. He opened my door to get my keys out the ignition. "There's gotta be somebody you can call" he told me. I just rolled my eyes at him and pulled out my phone to call Kelcey. He was right I don't need to drive mad, it was too much, and I wouldn't want to hurt anyone else. "She's on here way you can go now." I told him. "Damn you rude as fuck but I'm gone let it slide cause you having a bad day." He said walking away.
Not to long after Kelcey pulled and seen me and went completely, but I'm not telling her anything to I get to home!

END OF CHAPTER

How did you guys like it?
Is Mar'Quez Foul or nah?
Is Miles foul or nah?
What about the mysterious dude? What do you think Kelcey gone do?

Stay Tuned......