Set Free

Micah POV

It's been 3 days since the mall incident. I still can't believe Austin got a child, and didn't tell me till, and she can talk so she's more than a year old. With all the drama happening, I decided to isolate myself in my apartment. I haven't left my house in 3 days or gotten up off the couch except to take a shower, and fix me a drink. I was definitely in a heart broken funk. I've been waiting for Jaquan to walk through the door, I've tried texting him, calling him, but no response. I can't lose Jaquan, he's my oxygen, he helped me breathe again after Austin left me last year. He's been my rock, and the love of my life, and now I might've just lost him. I just want him to know how sorry I am.
I laid back in the couch and put it on Sam Smith's album, so I can sit in my own sorrow.
I saw the doorknob shake and then twist open, and I immediately cut off the music and sat up. In walked Jaquan, with a suitcase, and a empty box. "Hey Jaquan. I missed you, you know I've been worried sick with you not answering my calls or texts." Letting him know I care. He didn't look at me to acknowledge I was speaking, nor did he say anything, he just rolled his suitcase on down the room. I know I hurt him bad! I sat there for a minute, then I got up and walked down the hall way into my room. Jaquan was busy packing all his clothes and putting then in his suitcase, and my heart couldn't take it. "No! No! No!" I pleaded to him pulling his clothes out of the suitcase, trying to put them back, but he snatched them back out my hands, "Man move! Get the fuck out my way!" He told me. "Make me!" I told him. "Micah!" He warned. "I Love You Jaquan!" I told him while walking up to him grabbing his face. "I Love You! You said you would never leave me!" I told him crying into his chest. He pushed me off, "I'm not trying to hear that shit Micah honestly I'm not! You back fucking around with your ex, after he left your ass here, WHILE I WAS THE ONE PICKING UP THE PIECES TO YOUR HEART ONE BY ONE!" Jaquan Yelled at me! He was angry and hurt! "Micah, I just... You just don't get it. I watched you walk around with your head held low for so long. I saw how you keep putting up a wall with people, not letting them in because of this sorry ass nigga. I knew all of this shit about you, but I didn't care you was damaged goods! I just wanted you to know how much I loved you, I didn't care if you would have made wait 10 years I would have still been here waiting for you to let me in. Then after I spend all my time and effort into making sure your good, making sure your head never hang low, making sure that each second of the day you know that your loved and your worth the whole world, and I find you back fucking with your ex!" He told me spilling his heart. "But I'm not fucking him Jaquan!" I told him. "Does that make it okay Micah? I knew who dude was when he came here the other day Micah. I'm not slow. You lied to me, had I done something like that to you my ass would be gone. I let the lie go cause I really thought I had a chance, I thought you was trying to protect me or something, until I saw you kiss him in the mall. That moment was like my whole life flashed before me, I knew I couldn't compete with him. The way you looked him in his eyes, You've never looked at me that way ever." He told me as his eyes got glossy. I just held my head down. He walked up to me and lifted my head up, "It's not right Micah! But it's okay! I'll be okay. We both know this relationship is over. You love Austin, and I love you way too much to stand in your way. Cause in the end I'll be the only one getting hurt, and I won't do that to myself, and I love you so much I'm putting my feelings aside. I want you to be happy, I want you to hold your head up high. I want you to be in love even if it's not with me. You deserve the world Micah, but so do I, and you can't give it to me when you promised it to another man." Jaquan said. He zipped up his suitcase, and grabbed his stuff, he walked over to me again, "The saddest part about it is, how you feel about Austin, is how I feel about you. I'll always be in love with you, always bae. Oh and I'm not leaving you, I'm setting you free. I love you baby boy!" He told me with tears falling down his face. He kissed my forehead, laid his key on the dresser and walked out of the room.
Jaquan by far is the best man I've ever dated. Which is great, cause I'm never dating again. I don't want to live without him. I immediately crawled into my bed, crying hysterically. I got under my covers and I smelled Jaquan scent. I grabbed his pillow and buried my face into it letting everything out.

I called Kelcey, and she came right over. She brought wings,tacos and ice cream. She climbed into bed with me and I laid my head on her shoulder. "Kelcey, I don't want to live anymore!" I told her. "Micah, this is the last day I'm letting you feel like this. So enjoy cause it's no more. I know what you're feeling is unbearable, but you got to suck it up, grow from it, and move on!" Kelcey told me, snapping me out of my funk. "You're right! I'm done with love though! I'm sick of niggas!" I told her. "Now that's where we both agree. Take a break." She told me. I Love My Best Friend!
About 3 hours later...

I woke up from a nap when I heard my phone ringing, "Hello?" I answered.
"Micah! Oh Thank God Your Okay!" I heard the familiar voice say. "Mar'Quez! Why the fuc...." He cut me off. "Micah, where are you?" He asked me. "I'm not telling you where I am are you crazy nigga?" I asked him. "Micah Baby! You have to tell me where you are now!" He demanded. "Look Mar'Quez I ain't got time to be playing games. And this bet not be you at my door either, I swear I'm bout to punch you!" I told him after hearing my doorbell ring. Kelcey sat up in the bed, after she heard me say the name Mar'Quez making faces at me. "FUCKK MICAH DONT OPEN THE DOOR!! YOU GOTTA GET OUT OF THERE!" He yelled at me in a panic and scaring the hell out of me. I guess Kelcey read my face and heard Mar'Quez through the phone cause she was already putting on her shoes. "Mar'Quez What's Going On? This better not be a prank, I haven't spoken to you in a minute and this is not cool!" I told him scared as hell. "Micah I'm not playing! You gotta hurry up and get out of there! I'm not playing! Your In Danger!! GET OUT NOW!!" I heard him say before I heard gunshots! "MAR'QUEZ?? HELLO???" I said into the phone! All I could hear was somebody breathing into the phone, and then the call was disconnected. Banging on my door started, and my doorbell was still being rung!
BOOM BOOM BOOM
DING DONG DING DONG
End Of Chapter

BAAAYYYYBBBEEEE!!!!!!!

I love me some Jaquan!
He's a good Man!
Will he and Micah be able to work it out?
Or is he done?
WHAT IS GOING ON?
MAR'QUEZ!!!😭😭
How many of y'all are scared??
Who after Micah?
Who is at the door?

YALL!!!!!! 😫😫😫😫
The plot is twisting!!!! the drama is about to be on another level!! 😫
This Tea is about to be strong AF
☕️☕️☕️☕️🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE
COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS I REALLY NEED YOUR FEEDBACK ON THIS ONE!!!