// Q&A //

Melody

Q: Do you know Arzaylea or asparagus or avocado?
A: Are these all vegetables?

Q: What type of makeup are you using?? I need a good brand
A: Stila stay all day waterproof liquid eyeliner kills the winged eyeliner game. I use the L'oreal infallible pro‑matte foundation too. Tarte's lights camera lashes mascara is seriously the best mascara. Benefit gimmie brow is really nice too, and the Anastasia Beverly Hills contour kit is my baby. NYX matte liquid lippies are also all I wear. Can you tell I love makeup?

Q: Are you and Luke gonna do the dirty any time soon?
A: Erm, we just did the frickle frackle. 

Q: I SHIP YOU AND LUKE SO HARD OMG
A: I will go down with this ship!

Q:Have you really never noticed Luke before at your school??
A: I've seen Jack Skellington before, but he was never someone I felt the need to talk to.

Luke

Q: HO on asparagus/ Arzaylea
A: I feel dumb because I don't know what HO means.

Q: What made you fall in love with Melody?
A: This is gonna be cheesy. I guess it just happened, we were with each other so much how couldn't I love her? She's the perfect combination of sweet, funny, and sassy, I love her personality. Don't get me wrong her face is really great too, but the way she acts won me over.

Q: Any ideas of what you want to do after high school?
A: Suddenly, I've gone blind. I can't read.

Q: What is your ideal future? With or without Mel? If she is in your future, kids, marriage? What
A: Oh dear god. I want Mel in my future, but I haven't thought about the whole perfect family thing.

Q: When was the moment you knew you were in love with Melody?
A: It's hard to tell, because my feelings for her were always there. The first time I said I loved her was a shit show, though. 

Q: hAVE ME BABIES
A: I don't think we need another pregnant person in our lives right now, I'm sorry.

Q: What would you do if you met Melody last year as her true self not the project ugly melody. Love you! Xoxo
A: I knew about Mel last year, but my dumb ass couldn't put the pieces together. I'm glad I met her this year, because I think if I met her before I would have never gotten into a relationship with her.

Q: Muke af?
A: Michael is my one true love, don't tell Melody.

Q: What is your most fav thing about Melody?
A: This is so hard, why are you doing this to me. I'm gonna go with her laugh, because seriously I haven't seen anyone that looks happier than her when she laughs. It's so cute.

Ali

Q: Why are you such a whòre? Like fr. You had some like cal to care for and you fûcked Mikey. Karmas a bîtch and look, you're pregnant.
A: At least I get dîck.

Q: After you have the kid I hope you get herpes you bitch..... all the love
A: Yawn, got anything better than that?

Q: Wasn't Calum enough for you???????
A: I thought he would be.

Q: I'm so jealous of you like 3/4, congrats babe
A: Gotta love when cute boys have cute friends.

Q: Why did you even stay with Luke if you were just cheating on him with MICHAEl??
A: Do you see Luke? Like have you seen his face?

Calum

Q: Why are you being so shady? JK love you puppy
A: Well my girlfriend did just cheat on me. Love you too, though.

Q: Are you Malum af?
A: Is this a serious question?

Q: Why did you do the dirty with Ali?
A: She's my girlfriend.

Michael

Q: What happened to your condoms man?
A: Thought my pull out game was strong.

Q: Dude why would you do this to Calum? I am a Mikey girl, but I think I'm shifting to Calum. Why would you hurt him like that? And don't say, "she came on me!!" ........ Dîck
A: Okay I know it's bad, but when a cute girls wants the cliffoconda why would I say no?

Q: Really man? Really? Such a dîck
A: So much talk of male parts.

Q: There is this thing that people call a condom they roll it on their dîcks and then they "do it" then the girl doesn't get pregnant! Did you know that?!
A: Sex ed was sketchy in my school, sorry.

Q: You really SUCK!
A: I'm not the only one that sucks if you know what I mean.

Q: I wuv you :3
A: Love me if that's what you wanna do.

Q: TAKE CARE OF THAT BABY CLIFFORD!!! YOU STUCK YOUR CLIFFOCONDA IN HER, YOU DEAL WITH IT
A: I can barely feed myself, how am I gonna take care of a kid?

Ashton

Q: You're probably the only one in this book who has no problems
A: Luke punched me in the face that one time.

Q: Would you get involved in the whole "prego" situation and try and convince Mikey that it is his?
A: Of course. Mike is taking care of his kid, he was irresponsible and now he has to deal with the consequences.

Q: Hey bruhh how you doin?
A: Just waiting until I can graduate!

Q: Brashton af?
A: Shh no one knows about that yet.

Q: Did you ever like, have a crush on Melody, romantically??
A: Nope, just made out with her at a party once because she's pretty.

Nikki

Q: Why did you kiss Michael?? You are amazeballs btw
A: I guess it's the trend to kiss Michael. Thanks man, you're also amazeballs.

Autumn

Q: I LUB YOUR NAMEE
A: Thank you so much!

Tom aka Melody's dad

Q: How do you feel knowing that Luke's shagging your daughter?
A: Excuse me? He what? He better never think about coming around here again.

Liz

Q: Did you know your son fùcked like 6 girls a week for the past year?? How do you feel about that?? Are you going to cancel his club Penguin account??
A: I knew he was a bit promiscuous, but six girls! He's lucky he didn't get an STD. I've already cancelled his club penguin account to try to punish him, it didn't work.

Me

Q: You're a great writer
A: Thank you! I think it's kinda shîtty though.

Q: Please can you update more frequently
A: I try my best to update. But I get really insecure about my writing a lot, and I feel like I have nothing to write, so that's why it takes me a while. 

Q: Favorite song at the moment
A: Can not stop listening to Sex by the 1975

Q: Favorite bands?
A: Fall Out Boy, All Time Low, PVRIS, Against the Current, Panic! at the Disco, My Chemical Romance, the 1975, Neck Deep, and Twenty One Pilots.

Q: What made you want to write a story on wattpad?
A: I kept reading stuff on here, and I was like why not write a story writing is pretty cool. BUT MY FIRST BOOK IS LITERALLY SO BAD I CRINGE AT IT ALL THE TIME I LITERALLY HATE WHEN PEOPLE READ IT BUT LIKE I DON'T WANT TO TAKE IT DOWN BECAUSE MEMORIES.