0.2// Luck

Luke was sat with his friends, and girlfriend at lunch. He wasn't necessarily listening to them, but he would nod every now and then to make it look like he was. His girlfriend would not stop touching him, she would probably suck him off now given the chance. She was one for PDA, and Luke wasn't really complaining. He didn't consider this a serious relationship, he was just looking for a good fuck. If she wanted to put a label on it to keep her coming back, Luke would give her the satisfaction.

"Luke, will you throw this away for me?" Ali asked, finally taking her hands off his thigh to hand him a lunch tray full of trash. Luke's friends all laughed at him, and coughed the word "whipped". Luke was far from whipped, he really didn't care about Ali. She was just a good time, and he was just keeping her around for a while, until he found the next girl to have a good time with. Luke already had and idea of who he wanted next. 

He took the tray from Ali, and walked towards the trash to dump it. When he was walking back he noticed Melody, he smirked and made his way over to her table. Her back was facing him, but her two friends had a full view of him walking over. Their faces were absolutely priceless as he sat down next to Melody.

"Hey, lab partner," Luke smirked. Melody groaned, and turned her body towards Luke. She didn't look amused, and gave Luke the silent treatment. "So you're a salad girl?" Luke asked, looking over at her almost untouched lunch.

"Not really," she replied. Luke knew she didn't want to talk to him, but that gave him all the more reason to keep talking to her. "Did you just come over here to ask if I was a salad girl?" She scoffed. Luke bit his lip and held back a laugh.

"Can't I talk to my favorite lab partner?" Luke faked being offended. Melody rolled her eyes, and stabbed her fork at her salad.

"I'm your only lab partner," she muttered.

"Yep, so get used to this," he said nudging her shoulder. Melody tensed up and scooted as far away from Luke as she could. Luke rolled his eyes this time, "I told you, I don't bite since you're not into that." Melody's cheeks turned a shade of red, and she looked up at her friends for the first time since Luke had sat next to her. They were both staring intently at both Luke and Melody. 

"Shut up," Melody mumbled, and smacked Luke square on the chest.

"You definitely have a spanking kink, you keep hitting me," Luke laughed, and he watched Melody's cheeks turn even darker red.

"I'm literally going to kick your ass," she groaned, and hid her face in her hands.

"Are you sure you don't want to spank it?" Luke teased. Melody's friends were covering their mouths to contain their giggles, and Luke waited for Melody to make a comeback. She peaked through her fingers that were still covering her face and sighed.

"I thought you would have left," she frowned.

"I could never-" Luke was interrupted by Ali's voice.

"Oh he's over there!" She squealed, and made her way towards Luke. He rolled his eyes, he'd need to get rid of her soon. "How come you never came back?" Ali questioned him. Her eyes were on Melody, though. Michael was standing behind Ali, she always seemed to drag him around. Luke felt bad for Michael because he knew how annoying Ali could be if you spent too much time with her at once.

"I was talking to my friend," Luke shrugged, he didn't make an attempt to stand up from the seat he was sitting in. He glanced over at Melody, she looked extremely uncomfortable which made Luke grin a little.

"Well, I'm your girlfriend so you should be talking to me," Luke rolled his eyes at how she emphasized the word girlfriend. He had tried to explain to her that he didn't want anything serious and that their relationship was just for hooking up, but apparently she didn't get it. Luke had no feelings for Ali, but he was pretty sure she had feelings for him.