1.3// Confessions

To: My Favorite Melody

Can I have Calum's number pls

To: Luke dropyourpanties Hemmings

Sure can I ask why

Melody quickly forwarded Calum's number to Luke, and waited for him to answer her question. They didn't talk much, so she didn't see what Luke would want with his number.

To: My Favorite Melody

I need to ask him about something nothing big

To: Luke dropyourpanties Hemmings

Ohhh okie

To: Luke dropyourpanties Hemmings

Lucas!!!!! Are you texting on the job right now?????

To: My Favorite Melody

I may or may not be

To: Luke dropyourpanties Hemmings

Text me when you're on your way I'm not having you get into a car accident for texting and driving

To: My Favorite Melody

It's so cute that you're concerned about my safety but I'm not delivering right now

To: Luke dropyourpanties Hemmings

You're gonna get fired for using your phone

To: My Favorite Melody

Fine I'll be a good employee and go do something

To: Luke dropyourpanties Hemmings

Have fun

Come to think of it, Melody needed to talk to Calum as well. He would be the only level headed person to talk to about her crush on Luke. She remembered Calum saying something about how he hated texting, so she called him instead. She chewed at the skin around her thumb nail as she waited for him to pick up.

"Melody!" He greeted in his usual cheerful voice.

"Hey, are you busy right now?" She asked, timidly.

"Nope, just sitting in my room," he told her.

"Um, okay, so, like, um," Melody couldn't even get the words out, she was too scared to even admit her feelings to Calum.

"What's up, are you alright?" Calum asked.

"I think I like Luke," Melody blurted. Her words came out quick and rushed, she hoped Calum understood what she said. Repeating it was really not an option. Calum stayed quiet, which only made Melody more anxious. This was a bad idea, she just shouldn't have told anyone.

"I knew it!" He suddenly yelled, causing Melody to flinch away from her phone. That was a better reaction than nothing.

"Calum," she whined. She needed him to talk her out of this, and tell her it was a bad situation, because it totally was horrible and Melody knew it. She just needed some reassurance and a gentle push from someone else.

"I'm sorry, we all knew this was coming. I joined in on Nik and Autumn's bet," Calum confessed. He had bet that they would get together in a month and a half. He was the closest to winning now, with this news. He almost wanted to tell her to ask him out now, but he would be a bad friend if he did that. She clearly seemed conflicted about it, so he needed to comfort her.

"I hate you all," Melody groaned, she thought Calum would be the least biased and it turned out he was just the same as Autumn and Nikki.

"Alright let's get down to business, when did you realize this?" He asked, clearing his throat so he could put on his serious voice.