0.9// Intoxicated

By the end of the week Luke had hooked up with a total of six girls. There was a party tonight, Luke and the guys were going. Luke wanted to raise the number of his weekly hook up list. He had planned on asking Melody, and her friends as well. Luke had also noticed that Melody and Ashton were getting closer, and Ashton was starting to get touchy. Luke intervened as much as he could because Melody was Luke's, not Ashton's. He was very possessive with Melody but she didn't seem to mind, he'd tone it down if she ever asked him to. Luke blamed it all on the friendship jealousy thing.

To: My favorite Melody
I'm coming over you better be home

To: Luke dropyourpanties Hemmings
What if I don't want you to come over

To: My favorite Melody
I'd come over anyway

To: Luke dropyourpanties Hemmings
I'm going to need to get an alarm system

Luke had been casually inviting himself over Melody's, he'd even met her mom one of the times he had strolled through the front door. After explaining that he was Melody's friend, and wasn't there to rob the house, she seemed to like him. Luke was already dressed and ready for the party, he had the regular band shirt and black skinny jeans on. He hoped Melody wouldn't take long to get ready, he hadn't been to a party in a while, and he wanted to let loose.

To: My favorite Melody
I'm here let me in

To: Luke dropyourpanties Hemmings
It's open I'm too lazy to get you I'm in my room

Luke rolled his eyes and reached for the door knob, Melody's parents were in the living room watching some TV show. Her mother turned her head, and smiled warmly at Luke. Her dad looked at Luke with no emotion as he made his way to Melody's room.

"Your dad scares me," Luke whined, pushing open Melody's door.

"Please, my dad couldn't hurt a fly." Melody scoffed.

"Right, that's why he looks like he wants to kill me every time I'm over," he huffed. Luke took a seat on Melody's bed, he was surprised that Nikki and Autumn weren't around. "So, there's a party tonight," Luke told her. He watched as her eyes widened, and she shook her head.

"Um, I don't feel well," she spoke, and looked away from Luke.

"Liar, you've been to parties before. Why can't you come to this one with me?" Luke pouted.

"I don't want to," Melody said, and got up from her bed to pace around her room. Luke didn't get why she was acting like this, from what he knew she seemed like a party girl.

"Melody, please," he pleaded. He wanted her to go with him, because he was a little curious to see how she acted when she was intoxicated.

"No," she snapped. Luke furrowed his eyebrows, he didn't think he was being that annoying. Why was she so mad? "Drop it, Luke."

"Am I gonna have to call Nikki and Autumn to get you to go?" Luke asked, he wasn't giving up this easily.

"I said I'm not going!" She practically growled. Luke got up from the bed and stood in front of her.

"Why not?" He asked firmly, she tried to walk away from him but he caught her arm and held her in place.

Melody was currently freaking out inside her head. She couldn't just tell Luke she couldn't go because she couldn't exactly dress up or put on makeup. She sure as hell wasn't going to a party in sweats and a tee-shirt. She didn't understand why Luke wasn't leaving it alone, she said she didn't want to go. He wasn't going to win this fight so he might as well stop trying now.

"Because I don't want to, why are you pushing this, Luke?" Melody asked.

"I just want you to come and have fun with me," he pouted. He looked like a sad puppy. Melody rolled her eyes at him.