0.6// Lucas

Melody was surprised that Luke and his friends had stayed at her house were so long, they were all just lounging around in the living room. Calum had left a while ago because his mom wanted him home for dinner or something. Nikki and Autumn were obviously still there, the three girls were basically attached at the hip.

Melody knew her father would be home soon, and she was a bit worried about how he would react to the three boys in his house. She was surprised hanging out with Luke and his friends wasn't as awkward as she thought it was going to be. Luke was actually alright to be around, plus he was kind of nice to look at which also played a role in Melody's tolerance for him. Luke poked Melody's cheek, something he had been doing when she got quiet. She rolled her eyes and looked over at him, he was pulling an awkward smile. It kind of looked like he was in pain.

"Lucas, stop," Melody sighed.

"Lucas?" Luke questioned, "Not you too, please," he groaned. Ashton was suddenly laughing, both Melody and Luke looked at him.

"You just look like a Lucas," Ashton giggled. Luke rolled his eyes, but saw Melody nodding to Ashton's comment. Michael and Ashton would always call Luke, Lucas, when they were making fun of him. "She agrees, I think Liz should just rename you Lucas," Ashton suggested. Now it was Melody's turn to poke Luke's cheek. He swatted her hand away, and she just giggled.

"Don't be mad, Lucas," she teased, sticking her bottom lip out. Luke's eyes were on Melody's lips a lot longer than they should have been, so Melody booped Luke's nose to break his stare.

"Lucas sounds like such a baby name," Luke whined.

"It's suiting, cause' you are a lil baby," Michael commented, Luke groaned. He wasn't going to be getting away from the Lucas nickname any time soon. 

"You're all so mean to me," Luke cried, and grabbed Melody and pulled her in front of him like a human shield. As soon as Luke had done so, Melody's father came through the door. He raised an eyebrow at his daughter, and looked around the living room. Melody tried to scoot away from Luke, but he hadn't seen that her father was now in front of them because he was still hiding behind Mel. "Stop," he whined.

"Hello everyone," Melody's father spoke. Everyone mumbled hellos, and Luke's eyes nearly popped out of his head, and he released Melody and she nearly jumped to the other side of the couch away from Luke. He looked at her apologetically. Luke was blushing just as bad as Melody, he felt like an idiot that he hadn't heard her father walk in. He'd probably hate Luke now.

"Um, I made new friends," Melody announced to her father.

"Yeah, I can see that," he replied, looking over at Luke, who dropped his head immediately. Melody introduced everyone, and now there was an awkward silence looming over the whole group. Luke didn't imagine meeting Melody's father this way. "Nice to meet all of you, I'll be in the garage if you need me," he called walking away. Melody let out a breath, and looked over at Nikki and Autumn. Luke waited to here the click of the door to speak.

"Why didn't anyone tell me he was there?" Luke whined and ran his hand over his face.

"Couldn't exactly blurt out 'Hey stop cuddling Melody her dad's watching you and looks like he wants to kill you,'" Autumn scoffed.

"It's fine, I'll explain it to him later," Melody shrugged, her dad wasn't one to get angry about thing like this.

"I'm sorry," Luke mumbled to Melody.

"It's really okay, Lucas," she giggled. It's not like her dad walked in on them doing the dirty or something. She didn't know why Luke felt so bad about the whole thing.

"Alright lover boy, it's getting late we should probably go," Michael spoke up, getting off the couch. Ashton stood up next, and nodded. Luke pouted and stayed seated.