{ 13 }

<non-text content>

It was currently the 19th of August, and Jungkook was sitting in the dressing room along with his six other members. It's been three days since JM texted him. Not that he minded though. He was just so used to having that boy text him most of the time.

What Jungkook didn't notice was that Jimin had been staring at him and looking at his phone deciding whether or not he should text Jungkook. And he finally decides to send a simple text to the boy.

JM: annyeonghaseyo :)

Jimin waited a few moments before looking up at Jungkook, smiling to himself when he saw the smile on Jungkook's face after he received the message.

<continuing text content>

Jungkook: You texted in Korean!

JM: Yea! Cause I am Korean!

Jungkook: Yay! gomabseubnida!

JM: Your welcome? But why the thank you?

Jungkook: I got a clue about you<3

JM: You sent a heart emoji ;)

Jungkook: Ah.. Don't make it such a big deal.

<non-text content>

Jimin saw that after he texted, Jungkook seemed more lively and his cheeks started to turn a light shade of pink. This made Jimin grin to himself.

"Jungkook ah! You seem to look oddly more cheerful today.. Even more than hyung myself."

Jhope asked the maknae after seeing the difference in his expressions. Jungkook was deciding, whether or not he should tell Hoseok hyung.

"Well hyung-"

Jungkook was cut off, when Jimin interrupted.

"What are you guys talking about?"

"Jungkook was gonna explain how come he's mood suddenly boosted"

"Oh.. You can continue now"

Jimin, now excited about the topic.

"As I was saying, I.. Well.. There's this guy.. He texted me.. And.. Urmm... I think.. I don't know.. I think.. I like him."

Jimin soon asked,

"What's his name?"

"I don't know.. But he told me to just know him as JM.."

Jungkook trailed off and began to blush profusely. Jimin began to feel his stomach doing back flips and everything else was spinning, like it was all a dream. But it's not.

After the information, Jhope started to run around the dressing room, shouting at the top of his lungs,

"JUNGKOOK MAKNAE HAS A CRUSH!!~"