{ 57 }

V was currently in a state where, he was alone. All alone.

The rest was busy with whatever they were doing and Jhope went back to visit his family but Taehyung decided to not tag along.

He thought back to those time where he was left alone like this, Jimin would always stay behind to comfort his best friend.

< flashback >

"Taehyung-ah.. Why are you so upset? Is there anything you would like to share with me?"

V just sat there in silence, until he felt a pair of arms wrap around his shoulders.

"It's okay, if you don't wanna tell me.. I won't force you.. But, a hug would always make you feel better.."

Jimin further comforted.

Before Jimin could stand up and leave, V grabbed his arm and sat him down again.

"It's.. Just.. My.. Dad.. He's just really sick and I couldn't go to meet him because of our tour and our over stressing schedule.."

V said his voice quiet, hurt in his voice.

"It's okay.. We'll-- I mean I'll figure something out.."

Jimin assured and he gave the younger boy another brotherly hug.

Many days later..

"Appa? What are you doing here?"

"Jimin fetched me here. I'll be living with you for the next week! And don't worry, I'm fine. Oh.. And your Eomma is here too!"

V's dad hugged his son.

< end of flashback >

V felt the presence of someone squatting beside him. He hoped so hard it was Jimin, but it was impossible, cause he's long gone.

He'll never come back. He can't be there for V. He's in a good place. Somewhere up there, where he belongs.

He was truly an angel sent from heaven... Most innocent and respected person.

Just one passionate love could bring someone up there, and can also bring that person, so low here.
_
++
Okay.. So yasss.. I updated.. I've been too busy lately, but do t worry, I'll try to updated as much as I can..🌸💖💞