{ 68 }

jimin

"j-jungkook?"

i slowly loosened my grip around taehyung's body and slowly walked towards jungkook.

jungkook looked restless. yet his eyes still sparkle as his lips curve into a smile.

"jeon hyung, what are you doing here? weren't you in suga hyung's room earlier?"

his smile faded as i caressed his cheeks, staring into his brown eyes with so much feelings.

"jeon hyung, what are y--"

he was cut off when i placed my plump lips onto his soft ones. tears were escaping my eyes.

i have always wanted to kiss him. i wanted him to kiss me back but i realised that he still thought i was the other jimin.

i pulled away from that one sided kiss and explained myself.

"k-kookie, its me.. park jimin. i-i was kidnapped from the hospital by a crazy fan but i escaped to come find you.. but i found out you guys are replacing me.."

-

jungkook

i looked at the orange haired boy as he spoke, staring at his lips.

the kiss. i felt it come to life. the butterflies i felt in my tummy, they were the same like jimin hyung's.

i couldn't hold back the urge to kiss him again so i leaned in and kissed him hard.

our lips moving in a perfect sync as my hands creeped around his waist as i pulled him closer to me.

his arms instantly wrap themselves around my neck as the kiss deepened. i let my tongue roam his mouth as he gave me entrance.

-

no one ((smut warning))

jimin pushed jungkook into the room with all his might and must he say that kookie's body was muscularly sexy.

he shut the door kicking it softly, as jungkook flipped them getting the note that jimin wanted it.

jungkook pushed jimin onto the bed, hovering about the older boy as he began kissing the older boy hungrily.

jimin's hands roamed jungkook's now shirtless body. feeling the maknae's collarbone down his chest to his toned abs.

jimin moved his fingers into jungkook's sweatpants gently palming the maknae's hardened male hood.

the younger moaned into the kiss causing vibrations.

"a-ah j-jiminnie--"

jungkook moaned as he felt his dominant side coming out.

"im gonna need you to kneel down. be a good boy and suck daddy off"

jimin was taken by surprise of jungkook's dominant side but he wasn't complaining.

the older boy was on his knees as his fingers tingled on the hem of the maknae's sweatpant and pulled it down painfully slow.

as soon as those pants were past below jungkook's knee, jimin was surprised to face the maknae's long man hood but he couldn't help but to stare at in in utter shock.

"like what you see babyboy?"

jungkook said looking down at his hyung, smirking.

jimin blushed as he wrapped his tiny hands around jungkook's hardened member as he started pumping hard, moans escaped jungkook's lips.

jimin put the member into his mouth as he sucked hard licking the tensed veins of the member, gobbling up the whole length.

bobbing his head front and back trying to maintain his pace wanting to please jungkook

"oh my--fuck--babyboy you're so--good--im gonna--"

jungkook was cut off with the sound of the vhope couple coughing by the door.

-
updated again !! im cringing atvthe smut i just wrote. im not attempting to write smut ever again unless requested.

believe it or not, i was listening to 'i need u' while writing the smut scene.

on that note, this is the second last chapter of this book~~ *cries han river*

author-nim