{ 52 }

"Hello? Is this Kim Seokjin?"

The man said from the other line.

"Yes? Who is this?"

Jin asked back the man whom had called him early in the morning.

"I'm Dr. Han, from Seoul University Hospital.. I'm here to inform you that your brother is here..."

The doctor clarified.

"Brother?"

Jin questioned completely confused of who his brother might be.

"Park Jimin?"

Once Jin heard the name, he froze.

"W-what's wrong with him?"

Jin stuttered, not ready to hear the worst.

"He's gone. He died at around 12+ am in the morning.. His body was found laying down at a park.."

Jin hung up the phone immediately.

"EVERYONE WAKE UP THIS INSTANCE!"

Jin shouted as he felt his heart breaking into pieces.
_

"What do you mean he's gone?"

Jhope asked the older boy who was driving at a fast speed.

"HE'S DEAD! THATS WHAT I MEAN!"

Jin screamed as he jam break the car.

"W-what?"

V now sobbing into Jhope's chest.

"T-that can't be t-true.. H-he's to y-young.."

V still sobbing not being able to accept the fact that his best friend was gone.
_

"Kim Seokjin? Okay.. I'm here to pass to you a letter that was in Jimin's pocket for Kim Seokjin and brothers."

The doctor said as he handed Jin a letter written in Jimin's handwriting.

Dear brothers,
I know that we're not actually brothers, but to me, you guys are my brothers. Where do I even begin? Okay.. So.. First I want you all to know that I really love you guys.. With all my heart. But I think that you're better off without me. I just couldn't bare to handle the pain anymore.. Namjoonie hyung, please don't stay mad at Suga hyung... He was just letting his emotions control him.. V, I want you to know that you're the most amazing person that walked into my life. Jhope hyung.. Please just confess your love for V.. You guys are cute as a couple.. Eomma Jin (XD), you are really the best. You took really great care of me for as long as I could remember, and I appreciate that. Jungkookie, if he ever get to see this, tell him that I love him very much and he means the world to me. Also tell him that I hope he finds someone that can treat him the way he deserved. Last but certainly not least, Yoongi hyung... I forgive you for what you have done.. I've had those feelings too, but please don't blame yourself... I do love you, but not the way that you love me... Anyways, I love you all so much and fighting!

-full of jams Jimin <3

++
Is it too late now to say sorry? Okay.. Okay.. I get it.. You must be wondering why on earth do I kill one of them.. But don't worry.. It'll have a happy ending..