{ 56 }

The moonlight was shining onto V's skin. Stars were lighting the night with its brightness. V was just sitting down at the park alone, thinking about the;

most beautiful moment
in life.

He thought about it really deeply, suddenly he realised something. His first kiss.

Surprisingly, he was happy he had it with Jhope.

He didn't even know why. He felt this strange feeling when he was around the older boy. He felt.. Butterflies.

He didn't know what it meant but it always makes him nervous whenever Jhope talks or makes skin contact.

"What is th--"

Before V could finish his sentence, someone placed a hand on his shoulder.

He didn't have to turn around to know it was Jhope. The feeling he was getting was already coming.

He felt his face heat up. Butterflies erupting in his tummy. Heart beating faster than a Ferrari.

"V.. What are you doing out here, at 2am in the morning?"

Jhope said.

"Why are you here..?"

V replied, totally not answering the question.

"Shouldn't I be asking you that?"

Jhope said, oblivious of V's blush in the moonlight.

"Umm.. I'm just.. Thinking."

V said, not really sure about elaborating.

"Thinking about?"

Jhope asked further.

"You.."

V mumbled, but fortunately for him Jhope did not hear it.

"What?"

"Nothing"

V insisted.

"I think there's something that you should know.. It's something I've actually been thinking about lately.. I know I'm your hyung and all, but I couldn't help but admire you and somehow.. Fall for you."

V took a moment to realise, what was actually happening.

"Fall for me? Why? You're much more than that.."

Was all V managed to say.

" Tae... You see, in life we don't really know who we'll be falling for, somehow, you just know that that person is right for you.."

Jhope paused.

"And, to be very honest, I knew you wouldn't feel the same way about me because you definitely are worth too much to be on the low level with me.."

V felt his heart sink when Jhope assumed that V didn't feel the same way.

"Hyung.. You're assuming things. Did I say I didn't feel the same way? No, I didn't. And to be straight forward, I love you too. I know that I may seem to interested in Kookie that I didn't realise, how much you were hurting because of me. After Jimin's letter, I realise that the feeling I have around you was special. The butterflies. The fuzzy feeling on my face. All of that only happens when I'm around you. That's when I know that.."

There was a long pause.

"I love you"

V confessed, as his hand reached up to Jhope's face. Caressing his cheeks.

He look into the older boy's eyes and leaned forward, lips inches away. They've done this before, but this time,  feelings were involved.

With the moonlight shining on them, both their lips touched and were moving in sync immediately. It felt perfect. It fitted perfectly.

And with that, the both went home, in each other's embrace.
_
Guys.. So I rewrote this chapter cause the previous one that I did sucked. Anyways vote, comment and fangirl 💓 Saranghae ARMYs