{ 64 }

I woke up feeling a little giddy. I tried to reach up to my head but I hands were tied up behind me. I just realise that I was on a chair.

"PARK JIMIN !! OH MY GAWD !! YOU ARE FINALLY AWAKE !!"

A girl who was wearing a BTS sweater squealed.

"W-Where am I?"

I asked, trying to regain my sight.

"You're in my hideout, in the middle of nowhere and you can't escape from here because...."

She trailed of her sentence.

I wasn't anywhere near comfortable in this 'hideout' and this girl is creeping me out.

"Because?"

I questioned.

"Because we're gonna get married and have babies together and develop a new beautiful family"

She said, coming closer to me.

"What happened after I 'killed' myself? How am I still alive? And, how did I get here?"

I burst out all this questions.

"Firstly, when you walked out of you hotel I followed you until you reached the park and then saw you 'kill' yourself. I wanted to save you but I didn't manage to.

I was too late. I was the one that called the ambulance and followed you to the hospital. I saw the rest of the oppas going to visit you and crying their eyeballs out which was really sad"

There was a really long  pause until
she continued,

"So how I managed to 'kidnapped' you here.. My dad is your doctor so all I had to do was to threaten him into hurting myself and he ended up saying yes to me hiding you"

She finished and I was more than creeped out with her.

++
I'm back and I'm planning on adding thousands more plot twists !! Expect the unexpected ~

this update was actually from forever ago but for some reason it is not being published. sorry for those who were waiting long for an update- writer-nim