{ 55 }

The boys just finished their dance rehearsal for the MAMA awards coming up, but of course, without the charms of the group. It was odd. Really odd, actually.

Their formations had to change. The butterfly pose finishing the performance for 'Run' had to change. Their vocals parts changed. Everything has changed.
_

Jhope was currently snuggled to a chair, twisting and turning. He was really tired, but his eyes wouldn't shut.

Nightmares. Really bad ones. The beginning of it would be sweet and full of love but as the dream gets further, it slowly turns into a horrible nightmare.

It was Jimin.

>>Hobi's Nightmare<<

"Hyung~ hyunggie~ hoseokie~"

Jimin tickled Jhope's chin, while V made weird alien-like noises, attempting to disturb their hyung who was trying to get some sleep.

Jhope's eyes opened wide. He glared at his two dongsaengs who  was staring innocently at him.

"You're so gonna get it!"

He said as he stood up chasing his two dongsaengs who are now running for their lives.

After nearly half an hour of chasing, Jimin gave up and surrendered.

"Hyung-ah I'm sorry. I didn't mean to disturb you while you sleep. It was all V's plan. I'll help you capture him, if you want."

Jimin sabotaged his friend.

"Aish! That back stabber!"

V mumbled to himself when he overheard the conversation.

Jhope manage to giggle at the fact that Jimin bluntly volunteered to sabotage his mate.

But just as Jimin went off to chase after V, he began to breathe harder. His heart beating faster than usual. He felt aching on his back. He turned around. It was Hoseok. He had a blood on his hand. He stabbed Jimin in the back. Jimin looked at him with eyes that seemed truly hurt.

Suddenly, Jimin turned into ashes. Ashes that was blown away in the mist. V came running toward Jhope, hitting him repeatedly. Repeating phrases like,

"I hate you!"

"You're mean!"

"You're a murderer!!"

Jhope couldn't move. He was in a frozen position, kneeling down.

"No..no..no.. This is not happening.. NOOOOO!!!"

>>end of nightmare<<

"No..no..no.. This is not happening.. NOOOOO!!!"

"Jhope! Wake up! You're sweating! Dude! Are you okay?"

V shook the panicked boy.

"V?"

Jhope asked as he hugged the boy with all his might.

"Sorry.."

He cried onto the boy's shoulder.

"Wae? Wae, hyung?"

V now worried of his boyfriend.

V decided to brush it off, because with Jhope's state like that, it is definitely not a good time to be talking about such matters.

He carried the boy and laid him onto their bed. He placed them into a comfortable position and cuddled the boy till the unintentionally fell asleep in each other's arms.
++
So... A surprise, huh? Vhope are officially a couple! Now I wanna asked you, ARMYs! Do.. You.. WANT A CHAPTER ON HOW VHOPE BECAME A THING??? Okay.. I'll go now, bye~