{ 49 }

"Kookie?"

Jimin barely whispered, as he saw the lifeless boy laying there on the hospital bed, eyes shut.

"I'm really sorry..."

Jimin said, now holding onto the his boyfriend's hand.

"If it wasn't for me you wouldn't be here.. I have something to tell you.. I was planning on telling you when we go for our first date, but since you're already in this state, I think it's better to tell you now.."

Jimin trailed off as  he ran his fingers through the boy's hair.

"Jungkookie... I fell for you since pre-debut.. The first time I saw you I fell in love with your smile. It was one that I wanted to see everyday.. I acted silly and all, just to see that precious smile of yours.."

Jimin said as tears fell to his cheeks.

"Your eyes they twinkle every time you smile or laugh or giggle. You giggle is so cute and so precious. I fell in love with you and your everything. You're my angel. My everything."

He continued. More tears streaming down.

"I bought a spare phone just to text you. I was so happy when you replied. It made me the happiest person to know that you waited for me to text you, and made me even happier to know that one simple text from me light up your day... Jeon Jungkook, I love you. I really do.. I want you to be mine so badly. And you were. That few days we were a thing meant the whole world to me.."

Jimin sobbed into the maknae's chest.

"Please.. Wake up. I'm Jimin. I do love you. I'm JM and I'm in love with you and only you. Please stay strong. I'm struggling here without you..."

Jimin finished and as he stood up to leave, someone held onto his hand.

"Kookie?"

He asked. No answer. The boy only replied the four words Jimin has been waiting to hear.

"I love you too.."

++
ARGHHH!! I'm so ajajhsjalaka. I have no idea what i just wrote. Don't worry tho. This won't be the last or even close to the last. There's more to come..