christmas smut

as soon as jungkook logged off from their groupchat, he felt his heart begin to race. the thought of being punished by jimin turned him on so bad. though, he wanted to top this time, he really didnt mind being a good boy for jimin. his mind started to  linger to the thoughts of jimin.

hands being tied down, restricted from touching, eyes blindfolded not being allowed to see. thinking of all the possibilities that might happen. trails of kisses that jimin might leave on his bare skin, soft bites that might leave visible marks. harsh words that would leave jimin's plump lips. also how well those lips would be wrapped around his hard length.

a warm breath on jungkook's neck snapped him out of his thoughts. gentle fingers making their way into the younger boy's shirt. jungkook could feel cold fingers playing with his sensitive nipples. soft moans were beginning to leave his lips.

"h-hyung..."

jungkook let out a shaky breath as he feels his pulse race.

"shh... relax and let me make you special, daddy~"

jimins voice high pitched as he walks around the couch to stand infront of the said latter.

jungkook's eyes were glued onto jimin who was standing infront of him wearing one of jungkook's white tshirt which looked too big on him and a lace panties which didnt hide his leaking length.

jimin looked like an obedient babyboy which made jungkook wanna fuck him senseless.

too caught up in his thoughts, jungkook didnt realise that jimin was already on his knees pulling down jungkook's trousers.

jimin's tiny hands wrapped around jungkook's undeniably huge length, kitten licks on the tip was slowly bringing jungkook on the edge.

no longer able to contain himself, jungkook stood up and carried jimin bridal style to their room and laid him gently on their king sized bed.

"fuck baby... youre so fucking pretty"

jungkook whispered into jimin's ears, body grinding on jimin.

trailing kisses down jimin's neck, jungkook didnt miss the chance of leaving marks. with every kiss, he didnt miss complimenting jimin and seeing the older boy blush. words like,

"im so fucking lucky to be married to an angel like you, babyboy"

"youre beautiful, remember that"

"so good for me"

"mine, all mine."

to be continued.

_

update.

im not sorry for leaving you hanging, part two once my goal is reached hehe.

goal:
350 reads and
15 comments

you can do it!