chrismas smut (continued)

trailing kisses down jimin's neck, jungkook didnt miss the chance of leaving marks. with every kiss, he didnt miss complimenting jimin and seeing the older boy blush. words like,

"im so fucking lucky to be married to an angel like you, babyboy"

"youre beautiful, remember that"

"so good for me"

"daddy, please fuck me"

jimin begged, voice shaking. he was unable to think straight due to the way jungkook's tongue swirled around his tight hole.

"be patient, babyboy."

jungkook mumbled in between the licks. he knows jimins weakness is having his tongue curling on the walls of his hole making it wet all over.

making his way up till he reaches jimin's ears and whispers in a hoarse voice yet with such a soothing tone,

"baby, im gonna need you to kneel down and suck me off, can you be a good boy and do that for me?"

with no hesitation, jimin got down from the bed and kneeled on the floor facing his husband's length which was visibly hard.

jimin started with kitten lick on the tip of jungkooks length and slowly devouring it little by little till he can feel it hitting the back of his throat.

jungkook's fingers were locked in jimins hair, his other hand around jimin's neck choking him gently every now and then. heavy breaths escaoed his lips which soon turned into moans as jimins pace got quicker.

every step of the way jungkook fills jimin's praise kink by telling him how good he's doing every step of the way.

not being able to hold back any longer, jungkook pushed his length to the back of jimin's throat and shot out strings of cum into the latters mouth.

making jimin stand up and pushing jimin onto the bed, jungkook wasted no time to lift up the said boy's leg up onto his shoulder and teasing jimin's still wet hole with his length.

jimin's fingers made their way to his own bare check slowly findling with his sensitive nipple while he let out shaky moans.

hearing those soft moans escaping jimin's lips, jungkook started to push his length slowly into jimin, making sure he doesn't hurt the boy.

he stayed still for a little while waiting for jimin to adjust to the size of his leghth before he carefully thrusted in and out of jimin's hole.

he feels the walls of jimin's hole clench around length as jimin muffled a few silent screams, fingers still on his nipples while his other hand linger to his throbbing length.

jungkook picked up his pace, thrusting into the smaller boy mercilessly, eyes glued onto the beautiful boy he was moaning his name shamelessly out loud.

at this point in time, neither of them cared if their neighbours were gonna hear them, nor do they regret not soending their time with the boys.

all that mattered was the process of making love with each other and creating an unbreakable bond that gave them so much to devour.

seeing jimin close to tears on how fast jungkook is going, the taller boy leaned down to kiss his babyboy's soft plump lips to wash the pain away.

jungkook's pace began to slow down as he felt his stomach clench, with an adrealine rush flowing through his veins and he feels himself coming to his climax, so does jimin.

jungkook thrusted into jimin further and continuously hit jimin's prostate and filling him up completely with his come, jimin following soon after releasing his own cum all over his bare tummy.

they stayed in that position a while longer with jungkook still inside of jimin not wanting to give the boy sudden empitiness.

pulling out, jungkook then stood up from the bed and slowly carried jimin up with him as well.

"come on baby, lets wash up"

jungkook whispers as he carried jimin bridal style to the bathroom.

"but it hurts and im so tired"

whines escaped the older boy's lips and jungkook couldnt help himself and smiled at jimin, bunny teeth showing as he gently placed the boy into the bathtub.

"dont you worry, my love. i'll wash you up and dress you. and we can cuddle to sleep once im done changing the bed sheets, okay?"

jungkook leaned and planted a kiss on jimin's soft lips.

"i cant believe im lucky enough to be married to you, the boy i have loved since predebut and till now being a billboard singer. i would have never imagined to spend my whole life with a perfect man like you, kookie-ah"

jimin honestly let out. he felt like all his life, the boy he has been dying to have in his arms, the boy he begged to get attention from, the boy who playfully rejected his love, the boy who he went through hardships for, that boy is now someone he will spend his whole life with, having no regrets and loving each other through the best and worst times.

"jimin-ssi, you wouldnt have never believed me if i said that i have loved you since the day i saw you. seeing you fight your way through to debut with us, from your shy shell to your demonic characters, to see you fight your battles independently all this years and not giving up on fighting for my love and attention. i truly admire you for everything that you are and everything that you will be."

jungkook feels himself tearing up too and seeing the man he loves before him still looking like an angel even after sex, he truly couldnt believe, park jimin, is his husband.

-

done.

this book has finally ended.
two years worth of time, ideas, writing and thinking, it has
reached a point of satisfaction.

through this book, i have expressed so much thoughts on emotions i have about jikook/kookmin. i have also learnt to write more in details, descriptively and expressively.

there are gonna be more stories to come, do anticipate. if you want, i could even write a story for you as per your request.

request explaination will be in the next chapter so look out for it.

also, lets be friends!