{ 60 }

Jungkook left the house at approximately 8.46am in the morning to go to Starbucks Coffee to get himself a cappuccino early in the morning to gain some energy for the late practice later that day.

It didn't take him long to reach the cafe as it was just a ten minutes walk from their hotel to Starbucks.

As he entered the cafe, he could smell the heated coffee beans being processed at the tip of his nostrills.

He stood in the line of about two people before it was finally his turn.

"hello, may i help y- OH MY GAWD! You're Jungkook from BTS!! im a huge fan !!"

the girl at the counter sreeched like a major fangirl.

"im sorry. she's new. not used to all the celebrities coming here.. anyways may i take your order?"

one of the waitress said as he pulled the girl to the side and cane back ready to take orders.

"can i have one mocha cappuccino latTAE, please, with a little extra SUGA."

jungkook ordered, mentally collapsing at his lame joke.
_
As Jungkook was sipping his latte while scrolling through his phone, he suddenly bumped into a built figure.

"im so sorry, i didnt mean to..."

jungkook was slightly taken a back by the looks of the boy in front of him.

"le-let me .. h-help you with t-that"

jungkook offered to help pick up the boy's books and the boy politely acceptted.

after they both helped each other out with one, who's shirt got spilt with latte and the other who dropped books, everywhere across the floor.

They were both about to continue their seperate ways but Jungkoo. couldn't help but asked his name.

"h-hey whats your name?"

"Jeon Jimin"
_
++
I've been on SUGA mode and i was super lazy toupdate but well i finally decided to update !! this chapter is really hard to write, especially at 3:15am in the morning.
-chimchim