SURPRISE CHAP

jungkook pov

i looked at myself for the last time in the mirror and adjusted my black tie. i took a deep breath and calmed myself down.

" jungkookie, are you ready? "

jin hyung called out for me from the door. i nodded my head as he took my arm and walked me over to the front door of our rented beach house.

the door slowly opened and i could see everyone looking right at me with wide smile on their faces as they clapped and cheered.

at the end of the long maroon carpet, i can see jimin hyung staring at me with heart eyes which made me blush. next to him was namjoon hyung and the rest of the rap line.

jimin pov

i saw him walking towards my direction and my heart began to beat out of my chest. he looked so freaking beautiful.

the sun hitting his fair skin making his face glow as his eyes is shaped into a small crescent trying to avoid the flash coming from cameras.

he soon was standing right infront of me with the rest of vocal line next to him. at this moment, he was staring at his feet with flushed cheeks as he bit the side of his lip. i could sense that he was nervous, so am i.

author pov

" we are all gathered here today to witness the wedding ceremony of these two gentlemen, park jimin and jeon jungkook who are ready to be with each other for the rest of their lives, till death do them apart. can we please have you to say each of your vows, please? whenever youre ready "

the crowd clapped as soon as he priest finished his sentence.

" hello everyone, as you know, im bangtans cutie, park jimin and im going to be saying my vow to the gorgeous man standing before me. jeon jungkook, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me, apart from bangtan of course. you are the reason i want to wake up every morning, the reason i never want to sleep, because i dont want to miss any chance to stare at your beautiful face. i wanna be with you till my last breath. i promise to be a loyal and honest husband. i promise to fulfill your wants and needs and always be there when you need me. i promise to never make you cry. i promise to never stop loving you, jeon jungkook "

the crowd held back tears and applauded jimin and soon shifted their attention to jungkook who had already let his tears fall.

but before more tears could fall, he felt jimins thumb brushing them off.

" hello to all. i am extremely grateful to have you all here. i never imagined myself saying my vow to a member of my own band but im not complaining. park jimin, when i look into your eyes, all i can think about is all the reasons why you deserve to be loved. you are the moonlight i never thought i needed. there is no one else in this world that can replace these feelings i have for you. you are my oxygen to breathe and my will to live. i dont know what i would do without you, park jimin. i also promise to be the best husband there is for you and make sure you never shed a tear for something i have done. i promise to love you from life till death "

there was no reason to hold back their tears anymore, so everyone began to let their tears flow for the touching moment the couple were having. soon the priest said the long awaited confirming sentence.

" you may now kiss the groom "

it didnt take long before jimin and jungkook both crashed their lips together with tears flowing down their cheeks as they enjoyed the beautiful memorable moment.

this is it. the beginning of their marriage life. till death do them apart.

jungkook was finally a park now.

_

a surprise chapter for all of you!

wow can you believe it, they got married *wipes tears* im so--blessed. i hope you enjoy this chapter because i struggled a little with it bc idk how marriage processes work lmao.

btw, are any of u interested to help me with something?

love, author-nim.

smut in next chapter,
early warning.

the chapter wont be released
yet though.

yes or no to smut?