{ BONUS }

[ 18+ Jungkook ]

jungkook pinned jimin against the wall and attacked the latter's neck with wet kisses. he sucked on it gently, nibbling on the already patched red skin.

the older boy bit his lip hard trying to contain the moans from escaping.

"moan for me hyung~ let them know you're mine and only mine"

jungkook said as he kissed up jimin's jaw and to his soft plump lips.

it was a hungry and heated kiss as both boys battle for dominance. tongues moving swiftly as jungkook bit jimin's lower lip cause the older to gasp.

jimin suddenly flipped them both so that he was pinning jungkook and tangled his fingers in jungkook's hair, tugging on it.

"being bad huh, baby boy?"

jimin said in a low husky voice, his lips slowly curving into a smirk.

this is what jungkook enjoyed most about jimin's switch personality. he can go from cute angel to sex demon within seconds.

jungkook loved the way jimin's black orbs slowly turn a shade of grey when he is lustful and he loves his punishments.

jungkook needed that side of jimin to come out because he was needy. and to his advantage, he knows exactly how to turn jimin into a sexy hot demon.

somehow, they ended up in a position where jungkook had his hands cuffed at the top of his bed as he laid on the bed of the hotelroom.

his mouth was tied lightly as jimin stripped them both naked. his eyes moving along the beautiful sight.

jimin licked his way down jungkook's abdomen and left obvious love bites onto the maknae's sensitive spots.

jimin saw how the latter was clutching his hands in frustration not being able to touch his beloved boyfriend.

jimin loved this sight. he loves how jungkook obeys him and immediately begs for jimin to let him touch.

jimin sucked on his three fingers to produce self lubricant and slammed it into jungkook's tight hole.

the younger fidgetted and soon adjusted to the size he had in his ass. jimin slowly pumped those fingers.

"d-daddy~~"

jungkook moaned into the cloth tied around his mouth.

jimin was about to fuck the living soul out of the maknae when suddenly an excited hoseok hyung entered the room.

"GUYS LETS--"

__

youre welcomed
-jamless author nim