{ 66 }

*((jungkook's diary.))*

dear jimin hyung,

im getting this feeling that you're still alive. im afraid to tell the other hyungs cause they are gonna think im insane.

i dont know. this new guy, jeon jimin. he may look like you, act like ypu, treat me like you do, but he doesn't love me like you do.

i dont love him like i love you. im still upset with the manager and the crew that they replaced you. remember i promised to quit if they ever did that..?

im gonna do it in a few days, im planning to tell the other hyungs about it.

i honestly dont care if they are gonna hate me, although it'll hurt. my love to you is more important.

i have been missing you ever since you were gone. or maybe not.

im not sure about your death. no one told me how you died or anything.

i find it suspicious that we weren't allowed to attend your funeral. nobody was.

im in the dorm right now with Taehyung hyung, Hoseok hyung and jeon jimin hyung.

by the way, if you were here, you'd be so happy cause Hoseok and Taehyung are finally a thing.

it's disappointing. that could have been us. or at least it was us for a moment until i over reacted.

they are such a cute couple. there are a few couples in the dorm now. and i feel lonely.

Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung are planning on getting married in December.

Taehyung hyung and Hoseok hyung are dating each other for nearly a month now.

The other jimin hyung is going out with Suga hyung which i find is adorable but he reminds me so much of you.

if you were here right now, we could have been the cutest couple as compared to the other two or soon to be three.

anyways hyungs are banging on my door feeling worried now. i gotta go but i'll keep writing soon.

jiminnie hyung, my birthday is in two days, please just do me a favour and make the unexpected become a reality..

jimin hyung... saranghaeyo~

-gmaknae kookie :))

•••
i like to write, short crappy chapters and urgh, where is this book even going?