{ 48 }

"He did what?!"

RapMon burst out after Jimin told him what happened with Suga.

They both went out the moment Jimin said the two words. RapMon knew it was serious and didn't want to be in the house with the others when Jimin was in this state.

"Hyung... Please don't tell anyone or Suga will..."

Jimin trailed off.

"Will?"

RapMon asked now curious of the consequences Jimin will get if he told anyone about it.

"He will do something to kookie.."

Jimin said as he tried holding back the tears.

RapMon just nodded.
_

"Suga! Dinner is ready! Come here and eat!"

Jin shouted from the kitchen to the sleeping Suga on the couch.

"Mmmm..."

Suga mumbled, not wanting to wake up.

"Hurry up and eat! We're going to visit Jungkook!"

The moment he heard the latter 's name, he sat up immediately.

"Thought so..."

Namjoon mumbled to himself.
_

"Good news. Jungkook is getting more stable as the days past, which is surprising because just a few days he was fighting for life."

The doctor said as he smiled to the six gentlemen standing before him.

"Can we see him?"

V asked and got slightly disappointed when the doctor said that only one person can visit.

"Who should go?"

Jhope asked the rest.

"I think Jimin should.."

Jin said wanting to make sure the boy got to see the love of his life.

At this point, Suga was more than angry. He was more that furious. He was now out of his mind.

'First is to wake up. Then, coming here to visit that idiot and now, my chimchim is gonna see him? I'm sorry chimchim but you'll have to face me tonight.."

Suga thought as he clenched his fist.
++
So next chapter will probably bring you to tears... Or nah.. Because Jimin will be seeing Jungkook for the first time after the incident. Remember that I love you, okay?