3

I was sat in Liam's lounge, the Tv playing the latest hits on MTV. But I was too distracted, my mind set on Harry's cold expression before he actually physically hurt me, but also on the hurt and guilty expression he held afterwards.

"Em, babe?"

Liam pulled me from my thoughts holding a glass of pink lemonade in front of my face as he smiled sympathetically down at me.

"Thanks Li, I hope your mum is okay with this" I replied, feeling a bit like a burden but Liam shook his head insisting it was fine. "Nah, don't worry, she knows it would be an important reason" I just nodded, before we both fell into a comfortable silence, the slight music playing in the back ground as we both took sips from our lemonade every now and again. "You know what" Liam smiled standing up and taking my almost empty glass from my hand and placing it on the coffee table. "I wasn't finished" I giggled. "Well now you are because I am bored and we are going out somewhere" he mischievously grinned. "Someone is feeling like a badass today" I smirked and he nodded grabbing my hands gently and pulling me up. "LET'S GOOO" he shouted like a kid as he grabbed his car keys and ran out to his car as I trailed behind slowly, "come on slow poke!" he beeped his horn making me jump and become embarrassed as a few people looked out their doors. I got in the car and put on my belt before smiling warmly at Liam; which he kindly returned.

Liam had drove us to McDonalds which we ate and drove around, joking around like the idiots we are. "A kid went to the zoo, and he saw a rocket right, so as a little kid he just said take off" Liam grinned as I carried on with probably one of the worst jokes ever. "and then he saw a Zebra which he couldn't pronounce properly, so he said ZE BRA" I began smirking, "and then he saw a small baby, so he said baby" Liam nodded and cracked a smile, "So when the kids mum asked him what he saw at the zoo.. he said take off ze bra baby" I burst out laughing, banging my feet against the footwell of the passenger seat as Liam shook his head but laughed anyway. "You're just too funny" Liam sighed sarcastically, "God I know, I should be a comedian" I rolled my eyes back. 

After driving around for another good 10 minutes, Liam pulled onto the side of the road, and we both got out. "Remember when I first met you" he smiled and I nodded, slightly confused. "Well, this is the park where I first met you" he grinned, and memories flashed back to the day I made a friend a year after I lost Harry to his new popular crew. I spun around hugging Liam, thanking him silently for everything and he hugged me back a lot tighter understanding. We pulled apart and I smirked. "LAST ONE TO THE SWING HAS TO PUSH THE WINNER" I shouted before running to the swing set, feeling Liam's presence close behind me. I squealed due to the rush of excitement, before Liam quickly over took me. He dived onto the swing and smiled cheekily as I walked over catching my breath. "You only won because you're a lanky sod" I giggled, and he just shrugged urging me on to come push him. "I am glad I met you Emily, you're an amazing best friend" I smiled patting his shoulder lightly. "Wouldn't know what I'd do without you Leyum" I chuckled.

I pushed him until my arms got tired, and I sloppily pushed him one last time. He slowed himself down with his feet before hopping off. "You're turn m'lady" Liam said as posh as he could making me roll my eyes at him, "why thank you good sir" I played along causing him to laugh. I sat down, before Liam pulled the chains on the swing back before pushing me forward. "So, what did ever happen between you and Harry, all you told me was he was your best friend but is now your bully.." I just shrugged. "I am not sure, the sunday before we went back to school, I was at his house playing board games with his mum, Anne, who treated me like her daughter and we were fine." I turned my head slightly to see him still listening intently. "Then on the monday, I walked to meet him and suddenly, he came crashing down the school corridors smirking at all the popular girls, and I knew something was different, I went to touch his arm to smile at him, but he swatted my hand away and I still remember what he called out to his new 'friends'" I made quotation marks with my fingers. Liam stopped the swing, "and what did he say" he asked slightly upset, "he said and I quote 'ew, who are you Emily you smelly shit, don't touch me with your slutty hands'" I gasped as Liam's arms wrapped around my neck from behind, pulling me into a warm embrace. "I wish I would have met you sooner Em, he is a dick he lost an amazing girl" I smiled weakly, "I will never understand what made him change.. but you know, that's the past, and today is now and I have an amazing besto right here" I grinned and Liam pinched my sides causing me to jump from the swing, "You love me" he smirked and I rolled my eyes, "sureeeeee" I stuck my tongue out and began walking away to soon have Liam running to catch up. "You'll never leave me alone right.. Like Harry" I gulped not wanting to lose Liam. "I'll stay as long as you want me too" Liam added causing me to grin like the Cheshire cat, "Forever please" he nodded before we raced back to his car.

Harry's POV -

I was sat in English, my mind flooded back to the moment I actually physically hurt Emily, I didn't want to, but when she was slapped by Robin, I mean I knew she saw something in my eyes and that was my love for her, but I don't want to love her when she doesn't feel the same, so I kneed her in the stomach... I knew she was already in pain and I felt really bad..

That is why I rushed back as soon as my friend's were gone, but she was already bolting away from me when Liam started yelling at me. She saw his fist connect with my jaw, and I knew I deserved it. I rushed after her and I could hear her crying in the toilets, my heart broke, but Liam quickly shoved me away and I trudged off.

Here I am, thinking about it, probably over thinking it. I turned to look out the window when I saw 2 people rushing to the school parking lot, I squinted my eyes and saw the familiar tartan shirt Liam was wearing around his waist and Emily's wavy brown hair flowing in the wind. I watched as they jumped in his car and sped off. I got worried she was being rushed to the hospital, but I didn't have much time to think about it before a hand was on my thigh. I sighed knowing Trixie was trying to get me to sleep with her once again. 

"So Harry, I have a party this weekend, maybe you should come and we can have some fun" she smirked making me mentally vomit, I smiled politely, I mean she was hot but it was due to the piles of make up and short clothes she wore. "Sorry Trixie, I can't I have plans" I lied but she pulled her eyebrows together, as if she knew I was lying. "Oh yeah and what are you doing" she tried to do a cute giggle, but it wasn't cute like Emily's... OH GOD, Harry shut up.

"Tutoring"

I blurted out before mentally cursing myself. 

"Tutoring" she repeated, scoffing slightly, "with who" she smirked, thinking she had caught me out. "Emily Warburton" I choked, her eyes widened, "ew why her, she's a bimbo" I wanted to slap her for calling Emily that but I started all that off. "It's for science, Mr Charles put me with her because apparently I need extra help." I shrugged and she nodded, I knew I was great at lying. "Well maybe you can come by whenever your free, I could show you a good time" she licked her bottom lip, before biting down on it, once again making me mentally vomit. I tried to smile the best I could before turning away. 

*RIIIINNGGG*

I sighed in relief knowing I could avoid Trixie for the rest of the day, and I quickly grabbed my bag, running through the doors, even though she called my name.

A/N - Hi guys, I did both POV's yayy! Please comment what you think so far! It will get more dramatic soon enough! Please share my fanfic it would mean a lot! Next part might be up either later or tomorrow :)