16

We hopped back into Harry's car and before I had any say in music, Harry plugged his phone into the aux chord and began blasting A Day To Remember, I began giggling at his sudden burst of head swaying and tapping his fingers on the steering wheel as we pulled out onto the road to drive home.

"Emily, my baby doll, my love, honey, baby girl, girlfriend, babe, darling, Em" he called me loads of cute pet names as I pretended to ignore him playfully and suddenly a hand reached over and began squeezing my thigh and I squirmed. "BEAUTIFUL" Harry shouted making me burst into laughter before looking at him "wh-whatttt" I tried to calm my giggling as he smiled. "I love you" he grinned looking at the road. "I thought we were just acquaintances" I teased causing his bottom lip to pop out into a pout. "Jokessss, I love you too" I admitted grabbing his large hand in my petite one.

We pulled up to his driveway before getting out of the car. "I can't believe my dad apologised" I breathed and Harry just shrugged enveloping me in a tight hug just outside of his front door. "Neither baby, but it's a good thing right?" He asked and I nodded. "Well come on, I wanna watch some Pretty Little Liars" he half smiled nervously. "I knew i got you into the show" I smirked.

We walked into his house and I heard a loud gasp and a few whimpers. I looked up at Harry who's eyebrows were furrowed in confusion like mine. It didn't take us long to rush to the downstairs bathroom to see Robin's eyes wide and Anne smiling sympathetically obviously at my mum who is in the bathroom. I jogged to the door seeing my mum say on the closed toilet lid with her head in her hands.

"Mum?"

"I can't believe it" she mumbled and I went and crouched down in front of her. "Mum are you okay?" She kept her head down as she clutched something to her chest. "Is she okay?" I heard Harry's soft, low voice whisper. "Mumma are you okay, please answer me?" I said softly and she lifted her head up. I don't think I was physically and mentally prepared for what she was about to blurt out to me.

"I-I am p-pregnant"

I gasped as she held out the small test, two thin red lines appearing on the screen. "Are you okay?" I breathed, my hand on the small of her back. I looked up at Harry's surprised face, before looking back at my mum. "Yeah... It's just, your father" I shook my head and she stared at me. "He apologised to me mum, he wants to work things out.. I know it's quite early and you are probably not ready, but he wants to work and try to get us back and now this... I think we all need to talk" I whispered. My mum nodded before engulfing me into a tight hug. "What did I do to deserve you as a daughter" she chuckled lightly making me smile. "I am lucky to have you as a mother" I stood up, gently pulling her up with me. "Now get some more sleep, we'll go to the doctors tomorrow yeah? And then we can talk to dad?" I spoke quietly and she nodded yawning.

"I'll wake you up for dinner Hun" Anne said politely taking my mothers arm and leading her to her room.

I walked up to Harry's room with him slowly trailing behind me. I dived onto his bed, still slowly processing the news. "You okay babe?" Harry raspy voice echoed through his room and he crawled over and lay down beside me, his head on my chest. "Well I just found out I am going to be a big sister.." I breathed before wrapping my arms around his built figure. "Good or bad thing?" He questioned confused and I half smiled. "Good I guess, I just wonder how my dad will react" I stared into Harry's eyes as they were a comfort to me. "Well if he meant everything he said, he will step up to be a great dad to you and baby Warburton" I giggled at his choice of words before leaning down to kiss his forehead.

"I admire you, you know?" Harry mumbled into my hair and I pulled my eyebrows together as he glanced up at me. "Why?" He smiled sweetly before speaking. "You barely have a mean bone in your body, you love and protect everyone, and you always give people 2nd chances, you always know what to say to people and you just have the biggest heart out of everyone I know, and I love you" the last 3 words caused my stomach to turn as I grinned at him. "I love you more, but I'm not perfect" I sighed still unable to wipe the smile off my face. "You're perfect in my eyes." He whispered making me blush. "I could say the same about you love"

"LOVE BIRDS DINNERS READY"