18

Song is Cold in Ohio by Jamie Lawson, it's just a sweet song for a sweet chapter!

I giggled as Harry kept head banging to music which you couldn't actually head bang to.

"Please stop it!" I cried out in laughter, clutching my stomach. "Nooooo" he head banged again causing me to lightly snort. He stopped head banging and began laughing at my pig-like nose. A light blush crept up my cheeks as I covered my face with the small palms of my hands. "No baby, don't cover your face" Harry whimpered laughing. "No, that was embarrassing and you're laughing" I sighed tried to hold back a smile at his contagious chuckling. "No baby, it was cute.." He trailed and I pulled my hands away slightly.

"Like a baby piggy"

After he added that sentence my fist connected with his forearm causing him to laugh as I rolled my eyes. "You know I love you" he chuckled looking at the road in front of him. "That's the only reason I haven't dived out of this moving car yet" I scoffed childishly. His page palm landing on my thigh. "I love you too" I added sighing.

We pulled up to Harry's house and I unbuckled my seat belt and quickly climbed out the car.

"Baby wait" Harry called but I was still pretending to be mad at him for laughing at my snort. I squealed as Harry's arms wrapped around my waist tightly stopping me from opening his front door. "That sounded like a baby piggy too" he smirked making my lips pout and my head to turn away from him. "Baby..." He whispered against the shell of my ear. "Baby girl" he added, it took all of my strength to not turn in his arms and kiss him.

I tried to stay quiet, but before I could pull from his grasp I felt his hot breath fan over my jaw before his lips connected to it, his lips travelled down my neck slowly, dotting kisses over as much of the skin as he could. My knees felt weak as my head tilted to give him more access.

I groaned as he pulled away and squeezed my hips. "Wha-" I began but I was cut off my his lips. "I'm sorry for teasing you" he grinned and I rolled my eyes unable to stop the smile growing on my face. His arm reached over me to open his door and he pushed me gently inside. "Mum, we're home!" He called out as we walked into the lounge where Robin and Anne were sat eating popcorn.

"Hi you.. Two? Where's your mum?" Anne's eyebrows pulled together confused but I smiled reassuringly. "She is with my dad, getting things back on track" I spoke softly. "Is she pregnant?" Anne asked, her lips turning up into a smile. I nodded my head and her smile grew. "Aww yay! I love babies" she spoke excitedly. "Don't get any ideas" Robin teased causing Anne to elbow his ribs as they both burst into giggles. "Anyway, me and your mum are going shopping for a couple of hours Harry, you two can use the Netflix account" Robin spoke up as him and Anne stood. Harry thanked Robin before they both left and we both dived onto the couch.

There was a jug of Apple juice and two cups on the coffee table along with the bowl of popcorn and some Doritos. "What shall we watch?" I asked Harry who was turning over to Netflix. "I don't really know" I looked up at him and smirked. "Oh god no" I pouted at his reaction. "What, whyy" I whined like a child causing him to sigh. "Fine.. What season" I clapped my hands giddily. "One obviously" he began searching for the show and put on American Horror Story - Murder House.

We were on the 2nd episode when I felt Harry's gaze on me. I had caught him staring a couple of times, but this time he didn't seem fazed if I caught him. I turned my head towards him, a smile at his plunk Lips. "What?" I giggled, giving him a questioning look. "You're beautiful" he spoke honestly making me blush. He began crawling over to me and hovering above me, as my back pressed against the arm of the sofa. "And?" I added causing him to look at my Lips. "And I really want to kiss you" he shrugged making me smile. "Well why don't you"

My hands wrapped around his neck and my fingers trailed through his long curls, his elbows keeping him above me before his lips pressed against mine. My heart rate picking up, as butterflies jumped around my stomach. His lips enclosed mine dominantly as my fingers pulled on his curls. He pressed himself down against me, increasing the proximity between us. His tongue gliding against my bottom lip, begging for access, which I gladly allowed.

His tongue and mine rolled against each other effortlessly as we kissed. This is the first time we had a full on make out session and if this happened regularly; I could get used to it. His let out a soft groan as I tugged harder on his hair and his left hand came to caress the skin of my waist which was bare due to my shirt riding up slightly.

We pulled away breathlessly, both of our breathing heavy but in sync. We both smiled and let out breathless laughs. "Wow" I released, my breathing becoming steadier. "Yeah" he sighed contently as well.

"I love you" I grinned.

"I love you too" he sent me a toothy grin back.

I turned my glance to the TV. "Oh the 3rd episode, come on" I sat up causing him to fall backward and I fell onto his chest, hugging him tightly, stealing his warmth.

"Weirdo" he chuckled.

"We're both weird"