12

Emily's POV

My face and body ached as I struggled to sit up in the warm bed. I outstretched my arms accidentally hitting the figure lay next to me. I stifled a laugh as he nose scrunched at the impact of my hand.

"Sorry Harold" I grinned, seeing one of his eyes open to peer at me. "What day is it?" He mumbled. "It's not weekend that's for sure... It's Wednesday" I muttered causing him to groan. "Well I guess we have to go to school" my eyes widened as I shook my head. Suddenly becoming scared, I shuddered at the thought of Harry's friends and what happened merely a 2 days ago. "Wh-what about Jake and Robin and all the other guys... They hate me and wanted me to die and if I turn up they'll-" my rushed words for cut off by two large hands cupping my face and pulling me down; smashing his soft lips onto mine.

"I won't let them touch you baby girl" I melted at his words, a small smile tugging at my lips. We were interrupted by a light knocking at the door. "Come in" Harry called out and it didn't take long for the door to open revealing Anne- her beautiful smile brightening up the room. "Hi dears" she mumbled sweetly, she walked in holding a familiar duffle bag. "Em, your mum dropped off some clothes and other essentials for you and she said she would drop by later" I nodded getting up to take the bag off Anne. "Thank you" I smiled before walking back over to the bed to have Harry's arms wrap around my waist and pull me against his chest. He kissed my temple making me blush and stare at Anne who looked down at us adoringly. "I'll let you two get ready" she informed happily before walking out the room.

"You can use my bathroom and I'll use the family bathroom" Harry said breaking the silence. "Unless you want to save water and shower together" he smirked making me punch his arm. I got up before walking into his bathroom and closing the door. I set my phone on the side playing some songs from my Spotify as I hopped inside the now running, hot shower. I saw Harry's "manly" vanilla scented shampoo which I gladly used, enjoying the scent. I rinsed my hair and washed my body quickly before turning off the water and wrapping a cream towel around my small figure. I rung the water out of my hair leaving the damp brown locks to fall down my back. I grabbed my phone before walking back out the room. My eyes widening at the sight before me.

Harry's towel hung low on his hips, his damp hair sticking around in different directions. He spun around showing me the perfectly carved v-line shown above the towel. I bit my lip and Harry groaned. "Don't do that or you won't be in that towel any longer" my eyes widened as I released my lip smiling at him. "I was just getting some clothes" he explained before his eyebrows pulled together. He walked over to me slowly before lifting some of my hair in his hand and smelling it. "You used my shampoo" I giggled as he scowled playfully. "It's so manly Harry" I teased. "Now.." I pushed his back into his bathroom. "You get changed in there and I'll change here" he rolled his eyes. "Roll them anymore and they'll roll right out of your head" he did it again making me laugh before he walked into the bathroom.

I grabbed the duffle bag and placed it on Harry's bed, opening the zip and looking at my clothes options. I was glad I shaved my legs in the shower because I saw a small black pencil skirt and my black blink-182 shirt which I tucked into the skirt. I pulled on my ankle black converse and began drying my hair. Harry walked out the bathroom to see my crouched in front of his wardrobe mirror. I began drying another section of my hair as Harry walked over and sat behind me, his legs beside mine as his arms went around my waist. "Can you dry my hair after" he mumbled against my shoulder and I nodded sweetly.

I finished drying my hair, before climbing from I between Harry's legs and sitting in the position he had me. His hair had already air dried quite a lot so it wouldn't take long for me to dry it fully with the dryer. I grabbed a section of his hair and began drying it. Harry's eyes staring at me through the mirror. Watching my every movement. As I dried his hair. I took time to inspect his out fit. He was wearing black jeans which were ripped at the knees, his brown suede boots and a thin black v-neck top that showed off his masculinity. I finished drying his hair and placed the dryer to the side as Harry turned to face me. "I love you" he breathed making fireworks shoot up from my stomach up my throat. "I love you too" I grinned kissing the corner of his mouth before standing up and holding my hand out to pull him up too. His stomach grumbled as he stood steady on his feet. "Breakfast?" I asked and he nodded before I walked out of his room. Harry following suit. It was half 7 and we had half an hour before we had to head to school which was plenty of time for my morning coffee and some cereal.