19

This book is coming to an end!

After Harry and I watched a full season of American Horror Story, we both trudged upstairs tiredly and fell asleep.

The buzzing of an alarm clock rang through my ears as I groaned, burying my head further into Harry's neck, letting out a long breath of annoyance. Harry chuckled lightly and my eyebrows pulled together slightly and I sat up looking at him.

"What?" I giggled unable to hold it back as I looked at Harry's screwed up happy face. "You tickled my neck with your breathing" he said easily causing my heart to shudder. "Why is your alarm going off" I groaned laying back against his chest. "If you forgot, it's still during the week and we have school" I groaned before kissing his shoulder lightly.

I pulled myself out of his bed and walked into the bathroom. "I am showering first" I called back before closing the door and turning on his shower.

It didn't take long for me to brush my teeth and shower before I walked out allowing Harry to go in and sort himself out. But I squealed as he walked past and smacked my bum lightly before closing the door cheekily. I sighed heavily as I went through my bag and pulled out some light wash ripped jeans and a grey t-shirt. I grabbed my underwear and pulled off my towel.

"Baby have you seen my-" I let out a light scream as I covered my body which was almost bare apart from my underwear. "Oh my god I am so sorry" he rushed out and covered his eyes. "N-no it's fine.. Just don't throw up" I giggled and he moved his hand pulling his eyebrows together. "I won't throw up, you're beautiful" I blushed slightly but shook my head self-consciously. "No I'm not, my upper arms are fat, I have no thigh gap, my hips are huge and-" I was cut of by my breath being caught in my throat as Harry stepped towards me. He bent down and kissed my thighs, my hips, my arms and then my nose before hovering a few centimetres away from my lips.

"You're perfect"

His lips crashed onto mine as his hands came up to cradle my face as mine landed on his waist.

"I love you" I whispered breathlessly. "I love you too" he muttered against my lips gently, both of us breaking into smiles. "Now get dressed, we're gonna be late, we'll just have some fruit on the way" he grinned as we both fumbled to get out clothes on and drag our bags across the floor and we hurried down the stairs.

"You two have half an hour! Hurry up and get your butts in that car" Anne scolded playfully as we reached the front door. "Where's my mum?" I frowned slightly but Anne smiled reassuringly. "Don't worry Emily, she rang me last night saying she was fine and her and your father were going out to dinner to make up" I nodded, smiling thankfully that things might actually get back to the way they were. With my best friend who is now my boyfriend, my parents happily in love and a sibling on the way as well as the two lovebirds I have as my other best friends.

"Hurry up you two!" Anne giggled causing Harry and I to jump and rush out the door quickly to his car. "I hate school, I can barely kiss you when I we are there" Harry pouted as he fastened his seat belt. "You get to kiss me as much as you want when we get home" I rolled my eyes.

It didn't take long for us to arrive at school; thankfully there was no traffic and the roads were quite clear most of the way. We pulled up into Harry's usual space and climbed out tiredly, flinging out bags over our shoulders in sync before he grasped my hand and we walked into the building.

The day went by quickly. A lot of teachers were still on the strike so we had a lot of free periods to hang out. It had quickly ticked to lunch time and I sat on my usual table with Liam and Anna, Harry casually strolling over and taking the seat beside me.

"Hey people" he greeted. Liam smiled cheerfully, "hey mate" he replied, Anna gave a curt nod and a small smile meanwhile I leant over and kissed his jaw softly causing a smile to break out, his adorable dimples indenting his cheeks. "Ew.. PDA!" Anna giggled before leaning over to kiss Liam. "Hypocrites.." I muttered playfully before sticking my tongue out at both of them.

"So how are the families?" Liam asked, mainly towards me I suppose. "Uhm, well my dad is making things up to me and my mum" I shrugged and he stared at me quite concerned. "Is that okay?" I nodded swiftly. "Yeah, he has already started, plus he has to 100% now.. Because my mum is pregnant" I smiled meanwhile Liam and Anna's eyes widened. "Wow, tell April congrats" he said and i thanked him softly before turning my attention to Harry.

"I love you"

I stared at him in awe, not getting used to those 3 words only meant for me. "I love you too" I smiled leaning over and setting a chaste but meaningful kiss to his lips.

Everything is perfect now.. It's slowly getting back on track.

My mum and dad. My own sibling on the way. 2 amazing best friends by my side who are also madly in love. And last but not least.

My Harry.

My Harry who regretfully left me for 2 years, but easily made it up to me with those simple words and gestures that send me into the clouds. I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend to love me as much as I love him.

It's like everything is setting into place.

And one day this will all be a memory.

All the "pleases" I begged, worked, please, is a short, blunt word but speaks for many things behind a person's eyes.

And please is what has gotten me here now.

I am pleased with where I am.

The end