5

Harry left around midnight, just before my mum got home and went straight to bed. I don't know how many times I sighed and regret actually letting Harry in my house. But I also feel the alternative. It made me reminisce the old days we were best friends and I enjoyed his company.

I pulled myself to my room and dived onto my bed letting the duvets envelope me into their warmth as my head lay on the plump pillow. My eyes stayed open though as anxiety rushed through me; what if he did it to be spiteful? What if he didn't mean anything he said? But... What if he did mean everything?

I smiled slightly before my eyes fluttered shut letting sleep take over my body.

It was soon Monday once again, my Sunday went by quickly when I had nothing left to do. I was stood downstairs shoving my study notes into my black back pack. I was wearing blue skinny jeans that reach just above my ankles with Crimson vans and a cream 3/4 length sleeved blouse. I had the tiniest bit of make up on because I don't want to show off in school like the popular girls.

"Bye mum!" I called when I heard Liam beeping his car horn outside of my house.

"Wait Emily!" She called out and I held my hand on the door knob as I turned to look at her, "your dad will be home later today so maybe stay out for a little while longer" my eyes widened before nodding; I was slightly terrified. I walked out the door quickly and smiled as I saw Liam's cheerful expression which I am almost certain never leaves his face.

"Hiiii" I grinned climbing into the passenger seat placing my bag at my feet. "Hi love, ready?" He replied and I nodded and he almost immediately sped his way down the road heading to school. "So what did you do over the weekend?" He asked starting a conversation, "um- well.. Harry stopped by I guess" I mumbled and Liam turned to me an unreadable expression on his face before he looked back on the road. "What? Why?" I shrugged "he needed tutoring and wanted to get out of going to some stupid party so I guess I gave in, plus he apologised for a everything basically" Liam held a concerned look on his normally happy face, "I don't trust him Em, but I can't stop you, just know I'm there to knock him on his arse if he hurts you" I grinned at Liam, poking his arm softly, "thanks bab" I chuckled making him smile.

We walked into school, shoving each other back and forth earning some weird looks from people stood in their small groups. But as always we just ignored them. "Ew look it's the bimbo" I heard a screechy voice behind me, Liam and I both looked over our shoulders seeing Trixie in her short skirt and crop top along with her heels.

"Listen Trixie, I'm pretty sure Emily has higher grades than you, plus she doesn't sleep with every guy who glances at her..." Liam fired at her making me stifle a giggle as she scoffed, "oh and pull down your skirt, no one wants to see your saggy arse" he called back and she groaned loudly. "Thanks Li" I said appreciatively, "no problem bab" he mimicked what I called him earlier, I rolled my eyes but I was unable to hold back a smile.

"Well, I'll see you 2nd period yea?" I said sadly as we stopped at my locker, "of course, see you then Em!" He called as he walked down to his first lesson. I turned to my locker to quickly get my English book when I heard giggles just across from me. I sighed closing my locker before glancing to the source of the giggles. Harry's eyes were set hard on my figure as Trixie held her hands against his waist trying to kiss his neck. As much as he resisted she reached and began sucking harshly making him wince away. I felt slightly sorry for him but the bell rang making me turn my attention from them before walking to my English class.

It finally reached the end of the day, and as my teacher called out about the homework I eagerly packed up my stuff and rushed out the classroom. "Hey Emily!" I heard a quiet voice call behind me making me stop to turn around. A girl with blonde hair falling to her shoulders, the ends dip dyed blue was facing me. She was around my height maybe an couple of centimetres smaller and she had beautiful cocoa eyes. "You left your maths book" she smiled politely, "oh thanks.. Um" I felt bad for not knowing her name like she did mine but she warmly grinned, "Anna" she answered reading my mind, "thank you Anna, would you like to walk with me" she nodded shyly before walking to my right and we got engaged into a conversation. This is the first time I have probably spoken to a nice girl in this shit hole of a school. We stopped by my locker and she carried on talking to me. I found out her favourite colour was blue; hence her dyed hair, she liked My Chemical Romance like me and she enjoyed reading on her windowsill as rain travelled down the window panes. She was really sweet.