13

"HOME TIME" Liam yelled down my ear making me cringe and slap his arm which he rubbed pouting. "Owie what was that for" he pulled his bag strap further onto his shoulder as we walked down the hallways. "You screamed down my ear" I giggled rolling my eyes causing him to chuckle. "LIAMM" another scream was heard ahead of us making me cringe again but smile as I saw Anna running towards Liam, jumping to wrap her legs around his waist and kissing him.

"Totally not here guys" I pretended to vomit making them both laugh. Anna dropped to her feet and engulfed me in a hug. "Hi girlfriend" she giggled and that was when I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist from behind. I recognised his tattoos immediately and fell against his chest.

"She's my girlfriend" he playfully growled and Anna joined in putting her arms up surrendering before linking hands with Liam.

"Hi Harold" I smiled turning my head slightly to see his chin on my shoulder. "Hi gorgeous" I rolled my eyes and began walking. "Harry you're slowing me down" I complained as his feet dragged across the floor slowly and he kept his arms around my waist securely. "I missed you" he muttered kissing the curve of my neck, "you saw me two periods ago" I giggled and walked next to me pulling me into his side with his arm which he now had around my shoulder. I lifted my hand to grasp his and played with his fingers mindlessly as we walked out of school.

"They're cute" I smiled warmly as I saw Anna with her back against Liam's car, and Liam in front of her pinning it against it, kissing her nose gently as her eyes closed. "You're cuter though" I added looking up at my green eyed love who looked down at me blushing slightly. "We're cute" he corrected as we walked to his car. I opened the passenger seat getting in seeing more people gather slightly at the front of Harry's car, their eyes widening actually seeing it was me; Emily Warburton, Harry's victim in his car.

Harry slowly got in beside me, he looked at me and I glanced towards the people seeing if he was aware of it and he nodded smirking before smashing his palm against the car horn. The group jumped, scurrying away making Harry and I burst into fits of laughter. "That was hilarious" he spoke clutching his stomach and my head dropped into my palm trying to calm myself. "It was" I answered as Harry turned on the car engine and we began driving to his house.

He began singing to We The Kings as I watched him, we only got together practically yesterday but it feels like we're married... Maybe that's going a bit too far.

His voice was beautiful, he always denied it but Harry could sing "without I feel broke, like I'm half of a whole, without you I've got no hand to hold.." He said glancing at me smiling sweetly causing my lips to reflect it. His hair hung silkily on his shoulders, swiftly moving everytime he turned his head slightly. He lifted his chin up slightly as he hit a high not - perfectly may I add - his jaw line more prominent making my knees weak. His fingers tapped along to the song, his rings fit perfectly on every finger and thumb. Just looking at his hand caused me to try reach for it.. But he was driving and I couldn't distract him.

We pulled up to his house and he leant over to press a quick kiss to my cheek causing heat to flood to my face, and the spot where he kissed me began to tingle. "I love kissing you" he admitted making me turn into a deeper shade of red.

"Oh hey, is that your mum's car in the garage" Harry pointed to the silver Kia in his garage next to his mum's ford. I nodded unfastening my seat belt and grabbing my back bag as Harry followed behind. I waited by his front door as he walked over pulling his keys from his pocket and unlocking the front door. I stood there waiting and he just stared at the door handle not opening the door. "What are you doing?" I asked confused and he turned to me and smirked. "You need a pass to get through the door" I rolled my eyes standing on my tiptoes to allow my lips to greet his in a passionate kiss. He stumbled backwards, my kiss sending him into a daze on ecstasy. I smiled into the kiss before pulling away and opening the door and rushing inside. "No fair" he pouted. "You're too easy" I teased and he pinched my sides causing me to squeal. "Want me to take your bag upstairs?" He asked and I nodded handing him my bag before he ran up to dump our bags somewhere in his room.

I walked into his front room seeing Anne and my mum sat, coffee mugs at hand. My mum was surprisingly not in her scrubs, meaning she had been home. "Hi momma" I greeted happily- but that all faded as she turned my way. A similar bruise across her cheek bone and jaw line to mine. "Mum, he-" I mumbled stumbling over and collapsing next to her onto the sofa. "I explained everything to Anne.. We are both going to be staying here until your dad sorts himself out.. Well if that ever happens, if not we'll have to move out" she said bluntly - she looked lifeless, like all the love and marriage she gave my father had finally been sucked out of her by him and his actions.

"Hi April-" Harry began until he looked at both of us. "Are you okay" he said more seriously. I knew he hated the idea of a woman being hurt by a man.. Bit hypocritical right? "Sweetie" I looked over to Anne who's hand was resting on my mother's wrist and she held out her now free hand for me to hold; which I gladly did. "I know what has happened and me, Harry and Robin are happy to help you and your mother, you guys are practically family, we'll protect you okay" she reassured me and I nodded thankful.

"Mum, wanna head to bed, you've had a long week" I asked and she nodded. "I'll take her to the guest room, you and Harry can occupy the Tv down here" Anne offered and I thanked her again and she just smiled warmly guiding my mother to the guest room. Harry dropped next to me on the sofa and my head instantly fell to his shoulder, letting a long sigh escape my lips.

"I wish my dad was different" I spoke and Harry's arm wrapped around me protectively. I felt my eyes gloss over, suddenly become overwhelmed by everything recently. "Baby - you can't always be strong, you can let it go" after Harry said let, the tears just let loose. Harry pulled me to his chest and I gripped his shirt like it was my life support. I sobbed loudly as he gently caressed my hair. Harry began humming How to Save a Life softly causing my breathing to slow down and I relaxed into his touch.

"I'm so stupid when I cry" I smile weakly. "You're beautiful. Too beautiful to cry even but everyone has to cry at some point or we will become emotionally stressed." I nodded, kissing Harry's chin lightly. "I just wish everything turned out differently." I muttered, "he scared the living shit out of me, aren't dad's supposed to love and spoil their daughters - not that I want spoiling with money - and treat their wives with respect, aren't dad's supposed to walk their daughters down the isle and cry because they are letting them grow up..? My dad hates me.. He hits me and he is probably going to come after my mum and I" I breathed finally and Harry spoke up. "I won't let him touch you, not again" he said simply, his smile contagious. "But Emily" I looked up at his jade eyes, "please promise me you won't try talk to him or fix him, he is dangerous" I brought Harry's hand to my lips and pressed a kiss to his knuckles, a way of promising him.

Harry grabbed the Tv remote and put on The Kingsmen - Secret Service. He lay back so I was between his legs and my back was against his chest. I felt him breath against my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

"I love you"
"I love you too"