Splitting

"If you want to come with, you'll have to wake up." Law muttered, shaking Summer's shoulder. They both lay in his bed, though he was the only one really awake. He'd realized early on that she was not, in fact, a morning person. Quite the opposite, in fact. The time of during which she was most active seemed to be the evening. Which suited Law just fine, considering what activities he one day planned for them to engage in...

With a groan, she squeezed her eyes tight, cracking them open a moment later to glare at the pirate. The violet orbs glowed brightly against the light on the ceiling. "What time is it?"

"6:34."

"Ugggggghhhh..." She groaned, stuffing her face back into the fluffy black comforter of Law's bed. He smirked. Her grumpy morning attitude was rather...adorable. Ever since she started sleeping in his room on a regular basis, he'd gotten to see this other side of her. Albeit, it was the lazy, grumbly, slightly bitchy, curse-the-entire-world side, but he found he didn't mind all that much. Shaking his head, Law pulled gently on her arm.

"Much as I would love to not have to deal with a moody woman all morning and leave you behind, this meeting is rather important and it's expected you'll be there." Much as he pulled, she wouldn't budge from her spot on the bed. Rolling his eyes, he let go and proceeded to find a shirt. Opening the top drawer of his dresser, he found a black top and threw it on over his head. He heard rustling from the bed and he turned to see Summer rubbing her eyes in exhaustion.

"Why does it have to be in the morning?" He heard her grumble. Her footsteps carried themselves into the adjoining bathroom, and the door closed. Smirk in place, the pirate slipped the rest of the shirt over his head and found pants in the bottom drawer.

"Because the whole world is out to spite you." He said, loud enough for her to hear him. She sighed loudly, the sound of clothing being taken off and put back on. His mind immediately went to an image of him taking them off for her...

"Well, the whole world can go to hell then!" She cried, shaking him from his naughty thoughts. A few moments later, the door opened. Summer stepped out, wearing her usual skinny jeans and tank top, her cargo jacket in place as always. Her bedhead had been brushed out, leaving the blonde strands straight and soft. She stretched out her arms, raising them above her head. Cracking her knuckles, she grinned.

"Let's do this."

~~~

"Please, follow me!" Belinda cried, turning and walking briskly through the crowded streets. Behind her, the original four people who'd visited before, with Summer included, jogged to catch up to her quick pace.

"So, what's this James guy like?" Summer questioned Shachi in a whisper. He leaned closer, holding a hand in front of his mouth.

"He's some rich guy who own an underground mansion or something! The place was huge!" Penguin, who walked on her other side, leaned in as well.

"I bet he squeaks when he walks." The three snickered, and Bepo turned around to look at them.

"What are you guys laughing about?" Summer gave him a mischievous smile.

"Oh, nothing, Bepo. Just thought of a joke." He nodded, satisfied with her answer. Law glanced behind him, confused what all the commotion was. Summer stuck out her tongue and he turned back around with a shake of his head.

The small woman led them this way and that, twisting through the alleyways of the town, utterly confusing the crew of where they were. The sheer amount of people, and drunk ones at that, was staggering. More than once, Summer had to sidestep some kind of brawl as two drunks got a little too heated.