Chapter 20

***warning sexual content ahead. Don't read if you're not comfortably reading this. You have been warned.***

AN: if your not reading the sex part scroll down until you see "***" this book is coming up an end!

After everyone left, Scotty and I went for a walk to the woods.

"I'm so glad to have another day with you Jimmy." He squeezed my hand. I lean in closer to him.

"I'm grateful and thankful that I have another day to spend with you and our family." We stop and he gives me a warm smile. He leans in and kisses me.

I put my arms around his neck and he pulls me closer to his body. He pulls away from the kiss and hugs me.

"I don't know what I would have done with out you. It just made me realize how important you are too me."

I smiled and held him tight. I can smell his cologne that he wore today. We walked a little further until we stopped towards the waterfall. We sat on the ground and looked at the stars.

"I love going up here... It's always peaceful, beautiful, and far away from the city." Scotty said while holding me tightly. I lay my head against his chest. He looks down at me and I look up at him and he kissed me.

I kissed him back and laid him down. He hold my waist and depends the kiss. I stare into his blue lustful eye.

He sits up and removed my shirt and starts kissing my chest. He was licking and sucking my nipple. I let out cold short breathes.

I removed his shirt and laid him back down I start kissing his chest and slowly works my way down.

His body quivers from my every kiss. As I reach down his pants he stops me.

"Are you sure you want to do this here?" I blushed. I nod.

"Okay." He took a deep breath and unbuttoned his pants. I pull down his zipper. And stated pulling his pants down.

He flipped me over and unbutton my pants. He took them off quickly and I giggled.

"What?" He said smiling. I shake my head.

"Nothing." I pulled him close and stated kissing him. I can feel his bulge rub against mine. I moan when he bit my neck.

I pull him closer desperate to feel him close to me. He pulls my underwear down. Revealing my shaft. He smiles in content. I blushed. He pulled his boxers down showing his big member

"You think you can handle it again?" He asked. I nod.

"I hope so." He chuckles. He started kissing his way down to my shaft. When he got near it I can feel his warm breath by it.

He teases me by kissing the tip and doing small licks. It was driving me crazy! I just wanted to pull his head to go all the way but I restrain my self.

Surly but shortly he started sucking me off. I let a loud gasp when I felt his warm mouth on my shaft. He started sucking repeatedly. I was pulling his hair softly for more.

I pulled him up and kissed him. I laid him down. I went down and teased him. He was chuckling calling me evil. I give him a evil smirk.

I started to slowly sucking him. Making him moan softly "fuck." He puts his hand on my head and starts moving my head up and down. I feel his big warm member enter my mouth.

I can taste his precum and it starts to lubricate my throat. I started to take him deeper. I gagged a little when he tried to move his member a little more deeper in my mouth. He quickly apologies. I laugh and continue sucking him.