Chapter 7

A/N: I think this part is sad I hope you like it.

comment, vote, and follow!

________________________________________________________________________

The school has been closed for a week now. They are still trying to find clues to the crime scene. Even tho I told them who were involved. They just wanted more evidence.              

   Derrick got caught a day later from the incident. He was sentence for being an accomplice. As for  the other guy he was still not found. I didn't know who he was.

   I haven't left my room for weeks now only to shower. I also haven't ate. My dad has to force me to eat and he wont leave until I finish everything.

   He actually been really caring and supportive. He worries about me a lot. But what does he expect? I lost my best friend and the guy that I secretly love all in one day and in front of me for that matter.

   Today is Julies funeral, I got up and got dressed. I go to my scrap book and took out a picture of Julie and I in band camp when were were in seven grade. I have a copy of it so I took this one.

   I couldn't cry no more... I just feel broken inside. My dad drove us to the funeral. Everyone from school that knew her was there and her family were there too. People had flowers and were entering the building.

   I enter the building. There was pictures of her everywhere. I look around and see people sobbing and some are reminiscing in silence.

   I walked to my best friend and looked at her body lying there. Her skin look so pale and lifeless. He brown hair was groomed to perfection. I can feel a tear running down my face when I think about the good times we had together I place the picture I got in her hands. I hold her hands, it was freezing cold.

   I feel someone turning me forcefully. I look at Julies mom. Her eyes were puffy and watery. "What the hell are you doing here?" She yell while sobbing. "I..I.." she slapped me. "My daughter could have been alive if you didn't drag here into your problem!" I look around and everyone is looking at us and whispering. I feel a tear running down my face.

   "Get out of here now!" Julie's dad was trying to calm her down he gives me a sympathetic look and walks her away. I turn around and said my goodbye to my best friend. And took of running.

   I ran out side the building wiping the tears that I have been holding in. I fall onto my knees I put my hand on the cold snow in defeat and stared sobbing. I put my hands to my face shanking my head. Its true if I didn't ask Julie to help me she would have been alive.

   I feel a hand on my shoulder I quickly turn around and see my dad giving me a weak sad smile. I quickly get up and hugged him. I start sobbing loud. He held me tight and petted my hair.

******

   The next day was Neal's funeral. I couldn't bring myself to go. I don't want his family blaming me. Even tho I blame myself too. But I also don't want to miss it. I need to see him one last time.

   I put on my suit and then my coat I grabbed the flowers I bought him. And took my dads car keys and took off. He didn't want to go, because he feels that I should be myself when I'm there and not have to worry about how he feels about the whole I like him thing. I agreed.

   I arrived to the funeral home and parked on the side. I sat there for a while before getting out and grabbing the flowers. I close the door and took a deep breath it came out ragged.

   I walk in the funeral home. I walked down the aisle looking at the people sobbing and comforting each other. I walk up to Neal's coffin and looked at him laying down in peace. His blond hair was combed to the side. His suite was black with a red tie.

   I can feel my tears forming in my eyes. I pluck out one of the red roses I got him and placed it on his cold hands. I pet his hair back. I put my head down. I let the tears run down my face. I feel a hand soothing my back. I turn around to see  Anastasia. I hugged her and we both were sobbing.

   "I..I'm s..sorry I couldn't s..s..save him." I sobbed out. She hugs me tighter. "Its not your fault you tried your best to save him." She tried to comfort me. "I sh..should of s..s..seen it coming. Ruben was a psycho. I..I could have done s..s..something sooner." I try to stop sobbing so she can understand what im saying.

   "Its okay you didn't know." When then release the hug. she gives me a weak smile. I turn to see Neal's mom sobbing. I walk up to here.

   "I'm sorry I couldn't save your son in time." I whispered to her. He looks up at me. "Its okay you did all you can." I feel the warm tears tunning down my cheeks. "I loved your son. I still love him." She hugs me. "You must be Jimmy then." She smiled a little. "He told me how much he liked you." I smiled a little.

   "He did?" I asked wiping the tears away. "Yes he did." I hugged her tight. when lets go she looked at me. "What where his last words Jimmy?" I choked up. And the tears where running down my face when I was remembering the last thing he told me. "I love you too." I told her. She stared sobbing harder. I hugged her tight and placed my head on hers.

******

   When the ceremony was over they took his coffin to the grave yard. I watch them put his body down. I couldn't cry anymore. After they settle him down I put the roses I got him. I known he loved red roses. He told me when we stared hanging out in freshman year.

   *Flashback*

   "So what do you do as a perfect date." He asked me. I smiled thinking about the perfect date with him. "Well I would pick up my dream girl and take the girl to a fancy restaurant, bring her flowers, her favorite ones." I stare at him he looks at me with fascination. "What flowers do you like a guy to give you?" I changed the subject.

   He smiles. "Red roses. I love the smell and the way they look so beautiful. And it represent love and that's all I want."

*End of Flashback*

   I wipe my face and stared walking to my car when the ceremony was finished. I hate that I'm never going to see him again. I don't think I will ever find some to love. As much as I love Neal.

I love you Neal...

A/N: awwe que sad!

will he finds someone else?

what do you guys think? should I stop the torture?

comment, vote, and follow!

bye byee