Chapter 4

A/N: here's you guys go hope you like it!

comment and vote please! :)

________________________________________________________________________

When I got up my dad was down stares reading the news paper. "Morning dad." He puts the new paper down and looks at me. "Why did you take long to get home yesterday? I was almost late to work because of you." I looked at the ground trying to avoid eye contact.

"He lives a little far away." I lied. "Do you like this boy?" My heart just stopped with fear. "Why?" I asked him. Wanting to know why he wants to know. "Just wondering son." I look around thinking of I should risk it and tell him I like him or not tell him at all.

"Umm well I kinda do, but he don't know that I kinda like him. He looks at me and studies me. I tried to avoid eye contact but our eyes met and I just froze. "Kinda?" He slowly says which makes me say 'oh god why me.' To my inner self.

"Fine I like him a lot happy?" He smiles and walks towards me and pats my back. "Its okay son. Now go get to school your going to be late." I walked out slowly wondering what just happen. And walked towards Julies house to pick her up. We meet half ways and then walked to school.

"So what happen with Neal. eep! And I want details!" She was all jumpy and girly. I chuckle. "So he emailed me to ask me if he can come over and I said yes and he wanted advice on his relationship with Ruben if they should get back together. I said they shouldn't and he agreed because he lost feeling for him a long time ago. And when I took him home he kissed me on the cheek."Julie was jumping everywhere and squealing like a school girl.

"OMG he started the tension instead! OMG you guys will make a bangin' couple." I laugh at her excitement and hold her still before she goes flying off. We arrived to school. And Neal was waiting by my locker.

"Hey Neal." We hugged. He looked around to see if Ruben was around. "So what is the plan?" I asked him. "I don't know. How should I do it." He said trembling. "Do you want me to be there when you do, do it?" He nod his head.

"Okay, first tell your first period teacher you have to use the restroom, second text me and I'll ask too and go and hide in a stall, and third you text him to meet you there and when you tell him you don't want to date him well see how it goes from there." I can see how nervous he looks.

"Sounds like a plan." The bell rings and we went to our classed. 15 minutes passed on got a texted from Neal. 'Okay I'm in here. Now you come.' I got up and walked up to the teacher.

"Mrs. Song can I go use the rest room please." She looked to me like I was kidding. "No. You had this morning to go." I tried to find an excuse and I found one right on the spot.

"I have the runs. Mrs. Song. Please can I go." I whisper to her so the class can't hear me. Her eyes widen and she nods and gave me the pass. I took it and ran to the boys bathroom. Neal was there pacing back and forth.

"I'm hear sorry I tool long my teacher was being a bitch and I had to find an excuse to get here. He looks at me and gives me a weak smile. Having thoughts on his mind. "Its okay. Same here." I smiled.

"Okay now text him." He did and I went inside the last stall. Moments later he showed up. My heart was beating fast. I hope he goes through with this. He locks the bathroom door so no one could come him.

"Hey babe so what is your answer." I hear Ruben kiss him and I looked in the crack and stares at the mirror to get a good look of them.

"Um Ruben what we had was great....we had good times but what I mostly remember our bad times and i don't want to deal with that anymore....I want to be happy and you are just not the one for me" I see Ruben pacing back and forth looking mad.