Chapter 8

A/N: Sowwie if the story is moving fast. I just and to cut to the chase! and make his life more uplifting.

enjoy!

comment, vote, et follow!

________________________________________________________________________

    3 year has passed since Julie and Neal died. People stated to be happy again. As for me I was too but the memories still hunts me. Graduation night they brought up their names to honor them. And I gave a speech.

*Flashback*

   "Hi, I'm James Jones people know me as Jimmy." Everyone got silent to listen to my speech. "I have been threw a lot this pass couple of months, I lost my best friend and the love of my life." I hear sniffing and crying. " Julie was a fantastic girl, she was funny, kind, determined, and strong. She always have been there when I had a problem. She said 'if you don't put your act together im going to smack the freckles out of you.' " I get a few laughs. "she made me strong she made me the man I am today. As for Neal..." I feel tears running down my face.

   "As for Neal he was an amazing guy...I secretly loved him. And I found out he secretly loved me. Such a tragic love story."I joked but no one laugh. They waiting for what i was going to say next. "Neal was sweet, kind and delicate, I love everything about him. I love his laugh, his smile, the way this eyes glow when he was excided about every little thing. He changed my life for the better. He made me want to live. His Ora was intriguing and unique. He known how to make people smile. He always kept me smiling and forget my problems I had."

    I pause for a moment. "I'm going to miss both of this wonderful friends I had. I think those who know them are going to miss them as much as I do." I look up at the crowd. "We miss you and you will always be in our hearts." I walk down the podium and everyone was clapping whipping their tears.

*Flashback Ends*

   My dad and I decided to move to my aunt farm to have a start new. I finished packing everything yesterday. I look at my house how empty it looks. The movers came today in the morning to take out things to my aunt Diana in Kansas . I took one last look and closed the door leaving behind the memories.

   I got in my car my dad bought me on graduation. And took off to my aunts house.

   When I arrived, my dad's car is still not here. I parked and got out of the car. Then my dads car pulls in. He parks next to me. I smiled. I walk up to him.

   "So where are we going to put this stuff?" I asked my dad while pointing at the two big UHAUL trucks. "We are going to movie it in the back house." In looked at him confused. I look at the big farm house. It look so old but well groomed. "There's a back house?" He nods and starts taking things out of the trucks.

   "Hey there neighbors." We turn around to see who said that. My mouth dropped open. I quickly closed it. This sexy, cowboy looking guy, about his twenties, with ocean blue eyes, and dirty blond hair. He was very well built. He was wearing a tank top and faded blue jeans with brown cowboy boots.

   My dad extended his hand to shake it. The guy takes his hand and shakes it. "Wow nice grip." My dad told him. The guy then looks at me then extended his hand to me. I took it and he did had a good grip he could have crack and broken my fingers.

   "H..h..hi." I stuttered. He smiles. I notice I didn't let go of his hand. I quickly let go and I can feel my cheeks burning. He just smile. His smile is so mesmerizing.

Ahh! No! Stop it Jimmy!

   "I'm Scotty Anderson, its nice to meet you guys your aunt Diana has said so much about you guys." He said in a cute country accent.

   "I'm James Jones but people call me Jimmy and this is my dad William." I said. He nods at my dad. I see my aunt come out of the house. We all turn to see her when she greeted us.

   "Ahh! you guys made it how you guys been?" She hugs my dad with one hand because he had boxes on his other side. Then she turns to me "Ahh! Look at you sweety! You are all grown up. I remember when you were just a little monster running around the fields naked scaring the chickens." I blushed when I hear Scotty chuckling. "I see you've meet Scotty." She smiles and looks at Scotty. We nod

   "You guys need my help?" He offered us. My dad pats his back. "Yeah that would be great." my dad tell him. I smiled and he looks at me and smiles too. I take a box and stared walking to the back house my dad was talking about. It was the same size as the front house, just a bit smaller, but it was big.

   "Your going to like it here." I turn my head 'to look at Scotty. Walking on my left side. He looks at me and smiles. This guy has such a charismatic energy.

And of course I'm going to like it here your gorgeous butt is here. WOW! NO! Don't think like that Jimmy. You barely know the guy.

   "Yeah. I sure will." I manage to get out and clearing my throat and smiling at him.

   We entered the house its so clean and the walls are painted a peachy color. I put the boxes down and went on look around. There is two bathrooms one on the top floor and the other one in the bottom.

   There are five rooms. In don't know why we need five rooms, but there is five rooms. I went down stairs and went to the kitchen the wall paper have flower designs it look like a grandma's kitchen. Same as for the dining room. The living room is big you can fit a lot of people in here. There was a fireplace too. I smiled at my new home and went to get more boxes.

   Three hours later we manage to put everything in the house and put some things away. All we need to do now is unpack the rest of the things tomorrow.

   Scotty and I took a break we walk to the farm house that my aunts owns. The sun was sinking in the horizon, illuminating various of color in the clouds. I look at Scotty and his body was shimmering in the sunset from all the lifting he has been doing.

   A horse pops his head out of his canal I walk up to her and pet her head, she was so calm and pretty. her hair was white and her hooves were black. "This is one of my favorite ones." He tells me. I turn to look at Scotty petting the black stallion. He did look majestic. "He is beautiful," I told him. "but this one is my favorite." I told him while continuing petting the white horse.

   He chuckles. His voice is so husky, so when he chuckles it just makes you want to melt. I smile and look at him petting the horse like it was his baby. I chuckle a little. He looks at me. "What?" He smiles. I shake my head. "Nothing." We walks towards me. "Tell me." He had a sexy wicked smile. I smile back at him. "No."I laugh when he starts tickling me. In told him earlier that I tend to tell the truth when I'm being tickled.

   I wouldn't tell him so he kept tickling me. Our eyes met and he stops. Our faces get serious. I notice he was holding me close. I look away. "Um..its getting late. I should get going. My dad is probably wondering where I am." He lets me go and smiles while scratching the back of his head showing off his big muscles. "Yeah I should get going too." We look at each other. "You going to tell me tomorrow why you were laughing."I nod. He winks and walks to his house.

   I cant be falling for this guy I just lost someone I love. Its too soon.

   I go to my new house and got to my room. Its so spacious. I move some of my things that were on my bed off. I drop myself on my bed thinking of Scotty, then Neal...

A/N: that Scotty guy tho. He is really cute! in your own imagination kinda way. if that even makes any sense?

will I hope you liked it because I did.

comment, give me some feedback.

vote, and follow!

bye see you tomorrow!