Chapter 15

A/N warning this chapter has sexual intense scene between two males. You have been warned.

After the whole drama with Freddy and Bryson. I went home. Exhausted that I'm always caught in the middle of a situation.

I arrived home. I went to my house and just went to my room. I collapsed on my bed. I looked at the clock it was barely 8pm.

I closed my eyes for a little and then I went to a dark abyss.

I woke up 30 minutes later. I stood up and looked at my phone I got a lot of texted from everyone except from Scotty.

I find that odd, because he always message me everyday. I started to panic. The thought off him being hurt our kidnap ran though my head.

I jump off my bed and ran to my aunt's house to see if he was there, but I couldn't find him. I asked around if he knew where he was at, but they didn't know. I ran out side looking everyone to see if I can spot him.

I was calling his phone but he didn't answer. I felt the tears falling down my face. This can't be happening again.

I then felt someone hug me from behind. I turn around and it was Scotty. I hugged him hard and starred sobbing. He hold me tight. "What's wrong?" He asked me really concerned.

I felt a little angry. I was slapping his chest, but he didn't flinched. "Why didn't you answer your phone I was worried about you! You always text me no matter what!" I was sobbing to his chest and hitting him. He holds me tight so I would calm down. And I did I was too tired to keep hitting him when it did no effect on him.

"I'm sorry babe my phone died on me and I left it at home to charge." I was still holding him tight.

"I thought something bad was happening to you and I couldn't help you." He holds me tighter and kisses my forehead.

"Noting will ever hurt me or get in between us." His words put my mind at eases.

"Promise? I looked up at him.

"Promise." He hugged me tighter and kissed me passionately. My mind went blank.

His kiss can cure my mind from going crazy.

He stops the kiss and smiles at me. "I got a surprise for you." I looked at him confused.

He walks me to his car and we started driving off.

"Where are we going?" I asked. He smiled while looking ahead. "You'll see."

I love surprises, but I also hate the suspends it gives out.

We arrived to this expensive restaurant. I looked at him confused.

"Isn't this place expensive?" He nods and walks toward the waiter. "Table for two under Scott Anderson." The waiter looks at the lists list and smiles.

"Ahh Mr Anderson we have been waiting for you. Come this way please." The waiter said. He lead up to a VIP room up stairs.

He gives us a menu and takes off to get our drinks. I look at the menu and see how expensive this food is.

"Scott this is to much money for food." He chuckles and grabs my hand. "Money is not a problem, just get what you want okay." I slowly nod.

I look at my menu and try to find the cheapest thing I can get. And believe me it was hard to find. I had to make a tough choice.

After we fished ordering, we just talked about our interest, our past, and what we want out of life.

"So what do you want to major in?" Scotty ask. I smiled and took a zip if my strawberry lemonade. "I really want to be a nurse."