Chapter 12

A week has passes and Scotty has been ignoring me. I really hurt his feeling when I got emotional that day we kissed. I tired to get his attention by waving to him, but he just looks away and continues to ignore me. I finally said to myself I was not going to let my past get to me. I really like Scotty and I wanna see where this goes.

It was dark outside when I walked to my aunts house and saw Scotty. He looks at me and gets up. I stop him. "What?" He barks at me. I flinched. I never seen him this mad. "Can we talk." I asked. He scuffles. "We got nothing to talk about." He then went passed me. He told my aunt something and then takes off. I walk to my aunt and asked her where he is going. She told me he was going to the bar.

I was now pissed. If he wants to play that game I can play too. I storm out and walk to my car and I got my keys out and stared the car. I stayed for a while then got my phone out and called Rex. I saved his contact number when I found it while I was washing clothes.

"Hey its Jimmy, let's go to the bar?" He agreed and told me to meet him up there like in an hour. So I turn off my car and walked to my house and got dressed up. I put on my white T-shirt that hugs my body, my light blue jeans, and my black cowboy boots that my aunt got for me. I put my belt on and grab my jacket and went outside.

I stared the car and head over there.

I made it there and Rex pulled up next to me. "Hey you're on time." He tells me I smiled. "I can tell you the same thing." He chuckles. "So what happen with your boyfriend?" I looked at him taken aback. Oh that's right he thinks I'm dating Scotty. "He is being a jerk and took off to the bar and I decided to show him what he is missing out on. Sorry if I am using you, but I really need your help." He smiles at me. "I love being used and especially to make someone jealous." I smiled and hugged him he hugs me back and we walk in the bar.

I search around to look for Scotty. I spotted him taking to some guy. I see them laughing and I feel the anger and jealousy building up in me. How can he do this to me? He kisses me, then he goes off and talk to another guy. Like if nothing happened?

I see them walking to the dance floor. I grab Rex's hand and led him to the dance floor. Scotty looks at me shocked but quickly changed expressions. he start dancing sensual with the guy, which by the way is not cute as me. I do the same with Rex. I grab Rex and caressed his face and trailed down to his chest. Scotty looks pisses when Rex has his hands on my waist and moving to the beat of the music, which he seems to be enjoy it when he grabs me closer and I can feel his hard one. I smile and turn around and stared moving to the rhythm of the music.

He grabs the guy and bends him down and the guy is grinding on him. I get so furious, I just want to rip that guys head off, but don't show it. I simply give him a wicked smile. And hold Rex next to my neck and he says something in my ear. "He is getting jealous and you are a amazing dancer." I smile and looked at Scotty. Which looks pretty pissed off. He then turns the guy around and the guy kisses him.

My heart sinks Rex turns me around so I wouldn't see that. "I'm sorry." He tells me. I can feel the tears swell up in my eyes. "Its okay thank you anyways I'm going home." He nods and I walk out of the bar. As I was about to get in my car I feel someone hold my arm. In turn around to see Scotty.

"What do you want?" I bark at him I can feel my tears running down my face. "I didn't mean to kiss him he kissed me." I laugh. "You ignore me all week, you go to the bar and start dancing with another guy, then let him kiss you." I open my car door, but he closes it. "Please just listen." I stood still to let him talk. "I was upset that you didn't open up to me and I did. I told you about the fight with my dad and I don't like talking about it because that memory was brutal to me." I looked at him his face expression looks defeated. He is right he open up to me, but I wouldn't do the same.