Chapter 17

Every rush to the room when they were told that Freddy has woken up. "Oh my sweet child!" Freddy's mom rushed to Freddy's side and hugged him till he turn blue.

He chuckle and everyone chuckles as well. "I'm fine mom let me breath." He giggles and let's go of her grip.

"So how are you feeling Freddy?" Rex asked. "I'm feeling soar, but I'm okay." Freddy smiles and looks at everyone around him giving him a concern look.

"Really, I'm fine." He said to reassure them. "Can anyone tell my what happen? Everything was a blur to me." Freddy asked. Everyone looks at Scotty.

"Well...the car that was in front of us lost their wheel. Before I could react, the car hit us. Causing us to flip over and get hit by the other cars. And from what I know, you hit the door window and hit your head. Then you also twisted your arm." He looked around at all of them then he looked confused.

"Where is Jimmy?.." Freddy asked softly. Sound almost like a whisper.

Everyone stayed quiet until Scotty answered his question. "He is in a coma...He got hit on his head that cause some damage and he also has internal bleeding....thankfully the doctor stop the bleeding, but he has to wake up on his own and no one knows how long that will take...or if he will ever wake up at all...."

Everyone just stayed quite thinking to themself. "Where is he?" Freddy asked. Scotty open the curtain where I was laying down. Freddy eyes were getting watery.

"Can you guys go for a while I need a moment alone." Freddy asked. Everyone nodded and walked out side.

"Scotty can you stay." Scotty stopped he looked at Freddy and nod. He closed the door and walked toward the chair that was in the middle of me and Freddy.

"How are you handling all of this?" Freddy asked Scotty. "Not so well....I want him to wake up and the thought of him never waking up....scares me." I can tell he wanted to cry, but he wants to be strong for me.

"If we just keep our faith and hope that he will wake up soon, he will wake up." Freddy said to reassure Scotty and I'm glad he is.

"And he has to want to wake up as well. I feel like he needs to deal with something emotionally in order to wake up. Only he knows what it is." Freddy added in.

What? I don't have any emotional issues I have to deal with do I?

Everything had been going good besides the car accident. So what do I have to deal with emotionally?

'You have make peace with us.' I turn around surprised. It was Neal and Julie.

A/N:

It's been a while that I posted. Please do forgive me my lovelies. I think I'm going to put in end to this story soon maybe 2 or 3 chapters left. Hope you like this chapter.

What??? Neal and Julie are back?! What will happen next? Well they forgive Jimmy or will they hate him for being the only one to survive the brutal fate they both encounter.

Comment, follow, and vote!