Chapter 6

A/N: Bonjour  Mes Amies here is chapter 6 hope you enjoy it, love it and cherish it haha just kidding, but enjoy it. see you in the end of the chapter byes!

________________________________________________________________________

   We headed to the school we jumped the gate and we were looking for the school basement. "Everything is locked." Julie said while trying to open the door. "There's got to be an entries somewhere." We walked towards the bathroom window and gave Julie a lift so she can go in and open the door.

   "Be careful Julie make sure no one sees you." She made it in and walked to the door she opens it and we go in walking around to find the basement Ruben was talking about. Sure enough, we find it and quietly open the door.

        When we open the door Rubens friends where in there. I spotted Neal in the corner tied up. His eyes look puffy like he was tired of crying. I slowly motion Julie to follow me in. We were hiding behind an old chock board.

   "What are we going to do?" Julie whispers to me. I was thinking of a plan. "I don't know we need to get rid of them. That's for sure." I finally thought of something, but before I can say anything. One of Rubens buffoon got a call. He puts it on speaker.

   "Derrick! the asshole is on his way" I saw Neal's face light up when he mention me. "he took my phone and walkie talkie. Good thing I got a back up phone. Fucken asshole busted my lip. Find him and make him pay!" Both of the guys nod and one of them went up stairs. I'm guessing to stop me. After Buffon number 1 left. It made my plan easier for me. I peek to look at Buffon number 2 he is walking towards Neal.

   "Wow Neal, you got all the guys going crazy for you." Neal look at him in defeat. I hate seeing him like that. Derrick leans down to be face to face to him. I look around and found an old baseball bat.

   "I can see why tho. Your gorgeous."be leans in to kiss him, but before he can plant a kiss, I got up and smacked him on the back with the  baseball bat. he falls and grunts in pain.

   "No one lays a finger on him." I look at Neal his face is light up with hope. I motion Julie to come out and untie him. She screamed I turn around. And see Buffon number 1 holding Julie.

    Shit!

   Behind him is Ruben.

   "You really thought you can get rid of me that easily." Before I can say or do anything Derrick grabs me from behind and takes the bat away from me and throws it across the room.. "Let me go!" I yelled. Ruben walks towards me and punches my face.

Shit that hurt!

   "Shut the fuck up!" I stare at him dead in the eye. "Ruben look just let them go. You don't want them you wa-" he interrupted me.

   "Shut up I said!" I did as he said. "This could have not happen if you didn't talk to Neal, but your dumb ass did and now look where we are now." Gosh how I want to just beat the shit out of him.

   "Ruben please. I will do anything. Just let them go." Ruben gets real close to my face. "Anything? As much as I would like to take your offer. I can't let them go they know too much." He then backs away.

   "Please we won't tell a soul about this." Julie begged. Tears running down her face.

Shit I shouldn't have brought her here.

Ruben turns to Julie. I tried to get out of Derrick's grip, but failed.

   "Aww sweety you should have just stayed home and none of this would have happen to you. Well I guess that's what you get for being friends with Jimmy, he has the tendency to disappoint the people that love him." He turns to look at me then looks at Neal. He walks up to him.

   "Neal baby, what happen to us? I thought you loved me." He said sarcastically kneels down to look at him. "Please Ruben just let them go. They didn't do anything." Ruben laughs at Neal's plead. "You don't know the rest of the story." He tells Neal. He then explain what he told me. Neal's eyes shed tears. He looked betrayed and used.

   He picks up Neal. I try so hard to get out of Derrick's grip but he was to strong and I'm a little worn out from fighting Ruben. He takes him near Julie. Then he turns to me. "Now your going to pay for what you did."

What the fuck I didn't do nothing.

He pulls out a knife out.

   My eyes widen. "NO! Please!" I begged. He looks at me and smiles and without hesitation he stabs them both. he stabs Julie in her chest and he then stabs Neal in his stomach. I feel the tears running down my face. "NO!!!" I feel my body weaken with defeat.

   "Dude what the fuck! We were not suppose to harm them you said we were just going to scare them!" Derrick said. While letting me go. I just fall on my knees in shock I crawl to Julie and Neal.

   "I'm sorry but we are out." Both of the guys said. "Your not going nowhere." Ruben said. I'm still holding both of them next to me. I can feel my tears running down my cheeks. While they were arguing. I was trying to talk to them. I untie Neal.

   "Neal say something." I begged. He open his eyes. He is lost a lot of blood. "Ji..ii..mm..my..I..I..I'm sorry." I kisses him. "I love you Neal." He looks at me and smiles. "I love you too." then his eyes then just stood till, looking out of space and he took his last breath and exhaled. "No please wake up." I begged. I hold him close. Tears are running down my face. I look at Julie. She had already passed away. I close my eyes shut. Hoping I wake up from this nightmare, but I couldn't. This was really happening.

   I got up. Rubens friends pushed Ruben and took off. In turn to look at Ruben. He staring at me with fear. He saw the hatred I had in my eyes. He drops the knife. "I..I'm..sorry. I didn't know what I was thinking." He begged. I didn't care. I was going to finish him off.

   He tried to run, but I grabbed him from his collar and dragged him to the floor. "Please Jimmy! I did it for us." All I can think of right now is bull shit coming out of this psycho's mouth. He wants to see who is psycho well let me show him.

   I pick up the knife he dropped. And walked towards him. "Please Jimmy don't do it." He begged tears running down his face. I couldn't bring myself to do it. I drop the knife. "Your going to pay for this by living with regret and ending up on prison."

   I walked away. Then I feel a stab on my leg. I turn around and saw Ruben getting up. I fall to the ground. "I'm not going to jail! No one is going to mention this to anyone." He charged at me with the knife. I used my good leg and kicked him hard as I can. He fell to the ground I got up and grabbed the knife he dropped I leap towards him and stabbed him in his chest.

   His eyes widen. I feel tears running down my face. He took his last breath and stood still. I Leap towards Neal and Julie kneel down to them and kissed his forehead and closed his eyes. I did the same to Julie.

   I called the police and they came. I was being question. And I told them what happen and I told them they can look at the school cameras if they don't believe me. They send someone to get the videos. I was in the ambulance being cleaned up.

   They called my dad and when he arrived he gave me a big hug. "Oh god I though I have lost you." I'm guessing the police had told him in was injured. "I'm find dad." I told him in a monotone voice. I was just too traumatized. I see the the nurses with three body bags. I closed my eyes and my tears were running down my face.

   "Everything is going to be okay son your safe now."

A/N: NOOOOO!!! Neal and Julie are dead! sorry for killing them off, but it's for a good cost. I think. no I just wanted to make the main character suffer a little. not everyone has a happy ending in the beginning.

I hope you don't hate me.  I promise you he will get a happy ending.  maybe.

comment, vote and follow!