chapter 2

A/N: Hey there Beautifuls this is the second chapter I hope you like it.

Comment and Vote!

________________________________________________________________________

I told Julie about what I hear last night. She was all mushy about it and was almost in tears. "See I told you he cares, you just need to talk to him." I give her a weak smile.

"Yeah maybe your right, but he is going about it the wrong way in trying to come to terms with it." I stated. "Well you have to talk to him. All you did was tell him you liked guys and didn't bother explaining it to him." She looked at me waiting for a respond.

"He didn't let me explain it to him. he just screamed at me and told me awful things and I just went to my room and locked myself in there and didn't say anything else since then. Only that he needs to accept me weather he likes it or not." We arrived to school and I looked at her waiting for her advice.

"Well you are going to need to talk to him and try to make him understand." I rolled my eyes. I hate it when she is right. "Fine I'll talk to him, but when I am ready." She smiled and gave me a hug.We both went our separate ways and headed to class.

As I was walking to my classroom, I saw my crush Neal Patterson. I have been crushing on him sense freshman year, but sadly he had a boyfriend that treats him like shit. I know he can do better, but he don't see that.

He looks at me and waves at me.

"Hi Jimmy!" I smiled and wave back to him. "Hey Neal how are you doing today?" He looked down and looked at me and gives me a weak smile. "Don't tell me he is acting up again." He nod and I shook my head in disappointment.

"Why are you still with him Neal? He treats you so horrible and disrespects you in public. You can do much better. Trust me there are a lot of guys who will die to be with you right now. You are cute, funny, charming, generous and a pretty decent guy. Don't sell yourself short." I looked at him with a sympathetic look.

He blushes and smiles at me. As much as I want to ask him out on the spot, I try to maintain myself and I smiled back. I walked him to class.

I know Neal sense freshman year I would have asked him out then, but I came out to my friends in my sophomore year and it was to late to ask him out then because he was and is dating that jerk Ruben. Now that we are senior I feel like its to late to be able to go out with him.

It was lunch time and I was looking for Julie. I finally found her and walked towards her. "Hey Jules" she smiles and hugs me. "Hey how are you feeling?" I smiled and looked at Neal sitting with his boyfriend arguing.

"I'm doing okay." Julie looks at me then looks at Neal and smiles. "You still like him huh?" She gives me a wicked smile. I blushed and gently push her. "Yeah, but I don't know why he is still with that jerk." I told her feeling a little irritated.

"They will break up soon." She try to assure me. I was hoping she was right. I turn to look at Neal and it looks like he took Ruben's lies and forgave him for whatever reason. It kinda made me upset in a way that he is still forgiving him when he has the opportunity to leave him for good.