Chapter 14

AN: so sorry for lagging for those who are enjoying this story. I had bad writer's block

Enjoy!

________________________________________

It's been a month already since Scotty and I got together. We been all it like two dogs in heat, even though we haven't done anything physical...yet.

Freddy and I have been hanging out at school. Bryson still bugs him which gets me do mad someone should teach him a lesson.

As for Rex, I see him when I go grocery shopping or when we go clubbing. He's been really down lately. I need to find him a man lol.

When our family found out that we were dating they were so happy and told us that they already knew and that it's about time. I'm so glad everything is turning out just fine.

******

I got in my car and drove to school. I waited for Freddy to show up when I arrived so we can go to class. I see him pull up next to my car and walks toward me.

" Hey Freddy." He smiles and gives me a hug. "Hey, how was your weekend?" He asked me. " It was good, went out for drinks with my friend Rex and Scotty" I chuckle and smiled at him.

"That's cool." He looks down at his feet and I get this unease feeling. "Hey whats wrong?" He looks up and stares ahead. I turn to see Bryson walking our way.

"Hey there faggots." I rolled my eyes and gave him the death glare. "Says the one who kisses boys." I mumbled. He heard me and his face got red with anger and embarrassment. "What was that?" He said pretty pissed off.

I just waiting for him to got me so I can get my man on him. But he doesn't do anything. "What you heard." I tell him. "Just go and leave us alone." Freddy tells Bryson in a low scared voice that made my heart sink.

I can see he still likes him. I just don't understand why. He is an asshole! I look at Bryson and I could see a hurt expression on his face but it went away quickly replacing it with anger.

"Whatever faggots I'm out." He said walking away. "Takes one to know one." I mumbled again this time he didn't hear me.

"I just don't know what's his problem." I tell Freddy he just sigh and shrugs.

******

After school I decided to take Freddy and Rex to the bar so they can met each other. And how I can get them out of there slump.

When we arrived to the bar Freddy was excited to meet Rex, I have tried to get them together for weeks and finally they are both free.

We went inside and I texted Rex and told him we are going to be at the bar.

I asked the bartender for two drinks. He goes of and makes our drinks.

" So are you nervous to meet Rex?" He nods. " yeah I am. I wonder how he is like and how he looks." I chuckle.

"He is a character and us really handsome." I see him blush. I wonder what he is thinking.

Finally Rex arrived. For a second there I thought he was not going to show up.

We walk up to him and I introduce them to each other. They were just making eye contact threw the whole greeting process.

They went to sit down on the bar and get well acquainted. I just sat there enjoying the music.

I looked at the door and my eyes widen. When I saw Bryson walking in. crap he is going to cause a scene.

I look at Rex and Freddy laughing and I see how happy they are.

Crap I'm going to regret what in about to do.

I walk up to Bryson. "Hey Bryson." I greeted him. He looked at me with hate. " Great. Your hear." He sounded a little upset yet angry.

"A simple 'oh hello' would have been nice." he looks at me and rolls his eyes. "Leave me alone." He looks around and he was close to looking at Freddy's way

I moved his face to look at me. "You look a little upset let go talk outside." I said I quickly grabbed his hand and walked him outside.

"Let me go! " he pulls away when we were out side. "what is wrong with you? I don't even know you like that!" He asked.

I didn't know what to say. "I just don't like to see people upset." He raises an eyebrow. " since when do you care about my feelings?"

Never did.

"I care about everyone's feelings even my enemies." I lied. "Well even if I told you how I feel, you wouldn't understand."

Does he really want to talk to someone.

"Try me." I said. Curious if he really going to open up to me.

"Fine I'll tell you. What is there to lose. Well your friend Freddy....I....I love him.....and I have lost him for the way I have been acting." Wow I can't believe he is actually telling me this.

"Why do you treat him like shit. You know that hurts him right?" He sighs. "And I know. He just gets me mad that he can make me feel like this. He was an experiment that went wrong. He made me feel things I thought I could never feel. So I asked him out and I'm pretty sure you know the rest."

I nod. "Well its to late to try and get him back. You hurt him real bad and he is already trying to move on...." I feel sorry for him.

"How do you know? " he asked me. "because he tells me this things and I encourage him to move on. You have been treating him like he was trash and humiliate him in front of all the school. If you really loved him you wouldn't have done that to him."

I see his eyes were watering. Damn I hate that I feel sorry for those who cry even when they don't deserve sympathy.

"I..I'm sorry." He said. I shake my head. " you shouldn't apologies to me you should apologies to him. He was the one getting hurt and humiliated." He nods.

"Well-" I was cut off. "Bryson?" I turn around to see Freddy and Rex.

I turn to see Bryson. His expression showed hurt and anger. "Now I see why you brought me out here. I'm out." I grabbed his arm. "Bryson-" he pulls away. "I should have never told you any of this."

He storms out and Freddy walks towards me looking at me confused. I look at Rex and he is clueless.

"Why was Bryson here?" I didn't know what to tell him. "Well?" I look at Rex and he got what I was telling him. "Well I will leave you guys to it." And with that we walk to his car. He hugged us and took off.

"Well?" He asked again. I look at him and I can see jealousy and hurt. "Calm down first, you're acting like I was sleeping with the guy." He gave me an Impatient stare.

"He came to the club on his own and I took him outside so you would have time to talk to Rex and Bryson wouldn't cause a scene." He study me.

"What were you guys taking about? " I look down feeling bad if I tell him and he feels like shit. "About you."

He looked at me shocked. "About what?" I hate that I'm in the middle if this now. "I...I can't tell you. It will make things more complicated for you and I'm just looking our for-" he cut me off.

"Just tell me!" I looked down. "Promise me you're not going to fall for his trap I what I'm about to say." He nods.

"Are you-" he cuts me of again. This boy is going to get slap if he does that gain. "Yes! I'm sure!" I guess I can tell him.

I told him everything that he told me. "wow..." I looked at him worried. "Don't fall for it again please. Rex is a really good guy." He nods. "Take me home please." I nod and took him home.

AN: hope you like that little drama. I promise that there will be more extreme drama. Okay. This is just greeting stared. Love you all see you soon!