Chapter 13

Natalia and I took our plates and went to her room, up stairs. I looked around and see the twins running around making ther their mother go crazy.

We walked to her room and I looked around, out of curiosity. Her room is white and her rug was a brownish color. She had poster of updated singers and some old classics.

"So what's going through your mind?" I said a little awkwardly standing next to her door. She waved me to sit down. I walk next to her and sat down on her bed.

She looked at me then at her hands. I put my hands on hers and give her a sympathic look to let her know its okay to talk to me.

"Well, I have a boyfriend..don't tell my parents they will kill me!" I gasped but then we laugh a little and I see her smile for a second then it went to serious.

"Anyways we have been arguing over the littlest things and I feel like he is doing that to make me hate him so I can leave him, but I can't be mad at him. It gets me mad that I do that." I looked at her and smile.

"Natty I have been in your situation, one of my ex-" she interpreted me. "Oh no! he is your ex now? So that mean-" I stoped her. "He is my ex for a different reason." She looked at me and was paying attention. "We would fight for the littlest things too, I would always forgive him in a heart beat but he wouldn't do the same, but in the end we made up." She looks at me and was hesitant to ask me something, but she went and said it anyways.

"So how did you break up?" I chuckle at the question. "He cheated on me." She looked at me like that was going to happen to her. "Its my fault that, he did that. I was pushing him away and he went to that point." She nod like she knows what to do.

"I have to talk to him, dont I?" I nod. "If you really love him you got to make sure you talk things out and change whatever it is that bugs both of you and make it work." She smiles and hugs me. "Your right! I'm going to call him." I nod and got my plate and headed out the door. I hear her dial his phone number and I smiled and closed the door.

I turn around and got starteld when I saw Scotty leaning on the wall. "oh God you scared me." He smiles. "Thats was really nice thing you did there." I feel my face fell hot. "You heard everything?" He nods. I turned even redder. He chuckles. "Don't tell my aunt!" He laughs and nods

"I won't." he hugs me and kisses my forehead. he grabs my food. "lets go to my house." I nod and,we walked to his house. I have never been at his house. Mostly his family was here at my aunts house. So I never had a reason to go to his house.

We enter his house. It was really clean then my aunts house. Maybe its because the twins are not running around the house all the time like they do at my aunts. We walk to his room. The house was really silent. His room was really big. He had a regular size bed and his room was fild with books on the book shelf and night stand. "wow you really like to read huh?" I looked at him and he smiles while looking at his room. "Yeah it helps me get away from the world for a while." I nod in agreement, because its true. I walk to his bed and bounced on it to feel how comfortable it was. I lean back and enjoy the confort.

Scotty chuckles and I smile. I feel Scotty going on top of me. I wrap my legs around his waist. He leans down and kisses me. His warm toung was dancing along with mine. I feel the kiss heating up more. I pulled him closer and I can feel him growing with each passionate kiss we take.

I pulled his shirt off. I looked at him lustfully. I touched his abs talking every moment and enduring it. He smiles. I looked at him a luttle distracted by his pecks. I grab the back of his neck and pulled him closer to me and kissed him.

He takes my shirt off and was admiring my body. I feel my face heating up more. He kisses my chest and sucks on my nipples gently which mad me moan with pleasure.

I was unbuttoning his belt. He stops me and I looked at him confused. "what? " I waked him. He looks at me and smiles. "Are you sure you're ready for this?" I smile on how considered he was about my feelings. "your right we should wait a little while. So we can get to know each other more." He pouts and I giggled at the mear thought of his throwing a little tantrum. "Yeah you're right we should wait a while." He kisses me real passionate to make me know he can wait. We pulled away from the kiss but our face was not far from each other. I can feel and smell his minty breath. I smiled.

A/N sorry I haven't posted a while I have been doing a lot of school work and sorry if the chapter was short.

Vote, comment, ans follow!